Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nickolai 07-15-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1146475)
I guess at least Richie's drinking water.

I ****ing love your profile picture! :D:D

ticos_stick 07-15-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1146471)
Nah, they were a terrible choice for a support band. Didn't like them one bit. No one gave a shit about them

The last support acts to go down well with the Bon Jovi fans were Nickleback and Kid Rock.

Need I say more?

Javier 07-15-2013 04:17 AM

Just want to maybe share this to put some light into this thread.

Hope this man is not totally lost to the band or himself and can work out anything that's not so right in his life...

steel_horse75 07-15-2013 09:20 AM

So Richie was at Hyde Park.

Maybe he needed to see the crowd and more importantly someone else playing YOUR songs. It would be like coming home and someone shagging your wife.

But being in Hyde Park also could confirm that Richie thought he was gonna be back in the band by then. In all his interrviews until that one that popped up a week before Hyde Park he kept saying he would be back by July 5th.

NicoRourke 07-15-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1146484)
The last support acts to go down well with the Bon Jovi fans were Nickleback and Kid Rock.

Need I say more?

No :-/

Kinda scary when you think about it, really!

samboraisgodUK 07-15-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1146512)
So Richie was at Hyde Park.

Maybe he needed to see the crowd and more importantly someone else playing YOUR songs. It would be like coming home and someone shagging your wife.

But being in Hyde Park also could confirm that Richie thought he was gonna be back in the band by then. In all his interrviews until that one that popped up a week before Hyde Park he kept saying he would be back by July 5th.

But he was at Hyde Park 8 days after Bon Jovi played.

steel_horse75 07-15-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1146514)
But he was at Hyde Park 8 days after Bon Jovi played.

Oh right.
Maybe he was due to fly over for 5th, wasnt allowed to play so stayed in London

Jonty 07-15-2013 11:55 AM

who is supporting the band at the new jersey shows?

Rickbro 07-15-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1146461)
I took it as he's just giving the pat answer everyone else gives, implying he'll be back. No one, not even Jon, is going to imply Richie might not return. By the way, I had a thought pop in my head, if Richie does come back. Is he setting some kind of precedent for future tours where Tico or David or even Bobby could just skip the entire tour if they wish? "Hey Jon, you let Richie blow off a tour and come back so I'm skipping this one ok?" ;)

I hope Bobby skips permanently.

BJ?YesPlease 07-15-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1146520)
Oh right.
Maybe he was due to fly over for 5th, wasnt allowed to play so stayed in London

Now that's reaching....

FWIW....I thought Vintage Trouble were fantastic as a support band, and for me and my group of friends, were almost the highlight of the show. Very talented, charismatic band. But I digress...

Slagging off Richie for "all these photos ops and PRs" isn't fair - they are clearly not photo opportunities and actually just friends/fans who are grabbing a quick snap with a camera phone. Come on. Let's play fair....

And how on earth is it disrespectful, "sticking a finger up to the fans" to go and see a concert? It just happened to be in the same location as where Bon Jovi played, a WEEK before. It's summer festival season!