Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 07-17-2013 06:52 PM

Richie has just tweeted:
"Hey guys just coming back from the jettlagged to the living..."

I guess he's back to LA...

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...42070124167168 )

Sissy3 07-17-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146796)
Richie has just tweeted:
"Hey guys just coming back from the jettlagged to the living..."

I guess he's back to LA...

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...42070124167168 )

I wonder how many fans are thinking since he's back in the states, chances are good that he might show up at a concert? Well, he might, it just won't be a Bon Jovi concert. :D

jessycardy 07-17-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1146797)
I wonder how many fans are thinking since he's back in the states, chances are good that he might show up at a concert? Well, he might, it just won't be a Bon Jovi concert. :D

Details... ;)
I'd say those people would be delusional. Plus, he's got promotion for his fashion line to do in Japan in August. Might only be one day, but I doubt it. Also, the guy himself said maybe September is a good time. That means: if you're lucky September, otherwise later on. Surely, not before.

Kriegentragen 07-17-2013 08:56 PM

I'm still suspicious that all of this is because Richie wanted a red Mustang instead of a blue Buick. Now, being influentiated by Nicki Lund, for the next tour he will ask for a pink Beetle.

Sissy3 07-17-2013 09:23 PM

Richie might look pretty fly in a pink beetle and one of his pork pie hats.....and an open shirt. :p

SexxAtraxxion 07-17-2013 09:47 PM

Richie will never come back, thanks to the fans.

Jon is selling out arenas/stadiums without him. Phil and Bobby are very well received by the fans.

And Richie barely contributed to the new album. Jon can make songs with only his own ideas and that's what he wants.

JoviJovi 07-17-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexxAtraxxion (Post 1146804)
Richie will never come back, thanks to the fans.

Jon is selling out arenas/stadiums without him. Phil and Bobby are very well received by the fans.

And Richie barely contributed to the new album. Jon can make songs with only his own ideas and that's what he wants.

What is happening and whatever happens in the future is anybody's fault but the fans. Was Richie testing us? I for one don't respond well to shit like that.

Chris_Newton 07-17-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1146785)
Haha, well...don't get too excited: This particular woman's husband was hired by a spiteful woman to kill her ex-husband. The plot was discovered before the deed was carried out, but as far as I know, bikini woman is still with him.

Gulp!! i'll stay out of this one lol

golittleperson 07-17-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146780)
"For press inquiries, please contact Sean Borg"

Ding Ding Ding.

Not that we didn't know already.

Strange they didn't plan this for December! ;)

P.S.: So much for hanging onto August being the time the band gets to calmly discuss matters out of the spotlight. Oh well, whatever.

Again, fashion in Aug. so fuel to the "maybe Sept" they might work it out. That is when it would be work for him I guess. Seam Borg blocked me on twitter - I hit a nerve I guess - told him Nikki should stick to fashion and out of BJ business. If he wants to do fashion, so what but she makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up - and it's normally right. Afraid agendas are diff. and Richie seems to buy it right now. Really think outside influences are at work - initial "reason" probably passed and now it has escalated into something entirely different. His perceptions vs Jon's different and makes more conflict plus people whisper what they want in his ear. Breaks my heart.

Mysterytrain 07-18-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1146818)
Again, fashion in Aug. so fuel to the "maybe Sept" they might work it out. That is when it would be work for him I guess. Seam Borg blocked me on twitter - I hit a nerve I guess - told him Nikki should stick to fashion and out of BJ business. If he wants to do fashion, so what but she makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up - and it's normally right. Afraid agendas are diff. and Richie seems to buy it right now. Really think outside influences are at work - initial "reason" probably passed and now it has escalated into something entirely different. His perceptions vs Jon's different and makes more conflict plus people whisper what they want in his ear. Breaks my heart.

While I do agree that Nikki's interjecting into the interview about Bon Jovi stuff was unnecessary, I don't think that Richie is so impressionable that he lets Nikki guide him around at her beckoning. Richie himself Tweeted that he has run the fashion line for five years, and that the fashion line is ***not*** taking him away from the band. He says he's an artist first and foremost. So, he's doing the fashion in the meantime, not because he chose it over the band because Nikki was whispering in his ear (imo).