Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Neurotica80 04-07-2013 02:17 PM

@MatthewBongiovi: The internal vibe has never been better. All is FINE. just simple personal things Richie has to take care of. Really simple actually.

Really, the band need to rid themselves of this prick. If anything that just makes Richie look bad, missing a whole leg of a tour for something "really simple". I believe TMZ over him.

Reckon if it was a family issue it would have leaked by now.

Mousebounce 04-07-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1120498)
@MatthewBongiovi: The internal vibe has never been better. All is FINE. just simple personal things Richie has to take care of. Really simple actually.

Really, the band need to rid themselves of this prick. If anything that just makes Richie look bad, missing a whole leg of a tour for something "really simple". I believe TMZ over him.

You hit the nail on the head!

Jack27 04-07-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

It almost seems as though he enjoys having inside knowledge and teasing us fans with patronising tweets

danfan 04-07-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1120508)
It almost seems as though he enjoys having inside knowledge and teasing us fans with patronising tweets

He's just trying to sound like someone important. He comes off like a jackass.

CKatz 04-07-2013 02:46 PM

I think it's funny that Matt is in charge of a fanclub, but doesn't know how to handle fans. :rolleyes:

jovigirloz 04-07-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1120510)
He's just trying to sound like someone important. He comes off like a jackass.

A friend who was on a fc trip said he is a jackass.

jovigirloz 04-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Yep - I agree with you and the whole FINE in capitals sounds exactly like what someone would say when things are wrong and you ask them if they are ok and they answer with FINE, but in a tone were you know it isn't fine.

Supersonic 04-07-2013 02:52 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1120516)
Yep - I agree with you and the whole FINE in capitals sounds exactly like what someone would say when things are wrong and you ask them if they are ok and they answer with FINE, but in a tone were you know it isn't fine.

Yeah, one of the key members leaves in the middle of a tour, but it's all fine.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Rockymt 04-07-2013 03:12 PM

Matt's PR doesn't work

I agree. Matt has a lot of attitude most of the time almost sounding disrespectful. Even Jon's recent interview where he states that he has not spoken to Richie..... sounds like B.S. Why wouldn't they speak? Why would Richie wait until 3:30 the day of the show to notify Jon?
I think that the TMZ article must have some truth to it, but may not be totally correct. Whatever the truth is, the band needs better PR than Matt's tweets.

jovigirloz 04-07-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockymt (Post 1120519)
I agree. Matt has a lot of attitude most of the time almost sounding disrespectful. Even Jon's recent interview where he states that he has not spoken to Richie..... sounds like B.S. Why wouldn't they speak? Why would Richie wait until 3:30 the day of the show to notify Jon?
I think that the TMZ article must have some truth to it, but may not be totally correct. Whatever the truth is, the band needs better PR than Matt's tweets.

and it wasn't Richie who notified Jon. So they have not spoken for a while now.