Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

samboraisgodUK 07-19-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1147004)
This bit reads, albeit badly, as the group includes Richie. Not that he will be at the show.

Complete opposite, that reads to me like he will be there. The group are now including Richie (whereas they haven't been for a while) who HAD left the tour in April (to me, saying that he has now rejoined). Either way it's very poor journalism because it's so open to interpretation. I just know that if he wasn't going to be there I would not be writing that sentence that way.

Bounce7800 07-19-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1147007)
Complete opposite, that reads to me like he will be there. The group are now including Richie (whereas they haven't been for a while) who HAD left the tour in April (to me, saying that he has now rejoined). Either way it's very poor journalism because it's so open to interpretation. I just know that if he wasn't going to be there I would not be writing that sentence that way.

True, although as it's through a translation the actual sentence could yet be very different.

JoviJovi 07-19-2013 07:28 PM

Apparently the press conference mentioned.in the article has happened and there was no mention of Richie.

ticos_stick 07-19-2013 07:31 PM

Richie won't come back for some 3rd world shows.

baileybums 07-19-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1147008)
True, although as it's through a translation the actual sentence could yet be very different.

This . I don't see at all that this says he will be there . . Just says he's apart of the band and has left for personal issues . . Nothing new

steel_horse75 07-19-2013 08:48 PM

I just don't see Richie playing anymore on this tour

The Rock 07-19-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

This bit reads, albeit badly, as the group includes Richie. Not that he will be at the show.

I am reading it that way too, not that he will be there but just that he is part of the band. The only thing that throws me is he HAD split from the tour in April. Had tells me that is someone who is now back after leaving in April.

The Rock 07-19-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1147007)

I should have read what you wrote, I just said the same thing. The Had is what's throwing me off too.

jessycardy 07-19-2013 10:20 PM

It all started with CrushMagazine once again desperately going after some sensational story to tell or scoop to uncover. The article is the same ol', same ol' and yet they had to find a different meaning.

I'd like to remind to you, guys, that these are the same people who were blaming Ava for posting "cryptic" tweets like "History Final" (thinking it had something to do with the end of Bon Jovi! LOL!) while knowing full well how people stalk her in order to get info about Richie.
Now, they don't even seem able to understand their own freakin' language either. It would be funny, if it wasn't so old. This thing is all over the place already and it's all their fault.

VanJovi 07-19-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

The article mentions the band members but in regards to Richie it says "incluiria" which it could be translated as "it could include", it doesn't say or mean "it will include" which will sound more of an affirmation.