Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Gabriel Shoes 07-23-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1147431)
That's what I'm talking about. No matter how hard you try and see this as merely supporting the guy, it's just plain, ****in' wrong and twisted, period. I support him, I have nothing against him, I think he's nice and he can play a tune decently, and of course he's got my applause when I saw my show last month. But there's no ****in' way I'm writing "X" anywhere on me. Seriously. I'm a Bon Jovi fan, not a Drills fan. And yes, I agree with you: I think most of these people simply do it for the attention. Phil is the small fish that happens to be in the big fish pond and they can't help doing this shit. It's kinda like those nutjobs asking Matt every - single - day about his schedule and how is he doing and stuff like that. And yet, I still think those have more decency than the X fangirls.

I agree, I like the guy too, but the things you say and seeing people cringe makes me sad.

My god, I never thought I'd be saying this, but maybe we're seeing the born of something worse than backstagers... LOL

LeaJovi 07-23-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1147468)
WTF does that matter? He's still a selfish, unprofessional prick

Oh you know the reasons he left? Please do tell!

People like you are as selfish as Jon. Also Jon must be very professional right? Smoking, not taking vocal lessons, not warming up before shows, not mixing up the sets. Yeah Jon is the pro.

JoviJovi 07-23-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1147485)

People like you are as selfish as Jon. Also Jon must be very professional right? Smoking, not taking vocal lessons, not warming up before shows, not mixing up the sets. Yeah Jon is the pro.

Nope, Jon has a whole set of issues too. Right about now they could both never perform again.and I wouldn't care one bit.

BJ?YesPlease 07-23-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1147486)
Nope, Jon has a whole set of issues too. Right about now they could both never perform again.and I wouldn't care one bit.

If that's your honest opinion then please &^*% off outta here and leave this forum to the "fans". We don't need you. And you don't care, so there's no need for you to come here insulting people when you don't know the facts.

jessycardy 07-23-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1147485)

And how do you know he smokes, doesn't take vocal lessons, doesn't warm up before shows? Two bads don't make a right. This is some ridiculous stuff. Nobody knows shit and that's the ONLY truth.

Sissy3 07-23-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Shoes (Post 1147480)
I agree, I like the guy too, but the things you say and seeing people cringe makes me sad.

My god, I never thought I'd be saying this, but maybe we're seeing the born of something worse than backstagers... LOL

Hey! Watch what you say about Backstagers! (Says someone who only goes there see if they have info this site doesn't.) ;) Richie fans are a very passionate bunch, aren't they? If he did leave for real, and embarked on a full blown solo career I wonder would those same passionate/fanatic fans support his music and a tour?

Captain Walrus 07-23-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1147488)
If that's your honest opinion then please &^*% off outta here and leave this forum to the "fans". We don't need you. And you don't care, so there's no need for you to come here insulting people when you don't know the facts.

Indeed, there is no need to come here and insult people when you don't know the facts. So please stop it

JoviJovi 07-23-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1147488)

Don't speak for others and I couldn't give less of a shit about what you need.

The fact I do know is that BOTH Richie and Jon are having no problem screwing over fans.

Mysterytrain 07-23-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1147492)
Hey! Watch what you say about Backstagers! (Says someone who only goes there see if they have info this site doesn't.) ;) Richie fans are a very passionate bunch, aren't they? If he did leave for real, and embarked on a full blown solo career I wonder would those same passionate/fanatic fans support his music and a tour?

I would venture a guess of "Yes" to this. There is a vocal group on Twitter who are pleading with him to ditch Bon Jovi for good and go solo, saying "He's too good for them" and etc.

I'm a big Richie fan, too, but the guy can't even fill more than 300 seats in a U.S. solo show in his hometown in L.A.

Plus, he brings magic to Bon Jovi, imo. The interplay, both vocally and interpersonally, is what makes "Bon Jovi" the band it is, for me, at least.

I'd like to see him stay in the band and also release more solo music. If he goes solo permanently, I also know I wouldn't be able to afford to travel overseas to see him, since his European shows sell out and he would probably concentrate a tour there.

He certainly wouldn't be able to achieve the same level of success that he has known with Bon Jovi. It takes decades to build up that kind of following. Bon Jovi is Richie's legacy as much as Jon's; I'd hate to see that go down in flames.

jessycardy 07-23-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1147497)
There is a vocal group on Twitter who are pleading with him to ditch Bon Jovi for good and go solo, saying "He's too good for them" and etc.

Those very same people will still be buying Bon Jovi albums and going to Bon Jovi shows once he's back. They're shamelessly throwing up into the very same plate they'll eat from tomorrow. I hope they'll enjoy the taste of it. Hypocrites.