Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jovigirlCT 07-24-2013 01:15 PM

Radar Online is reporting (gossip site so take if for what its worth) that Richie wants to come back for the NJ dates but Jon won't let him. States that Richie has been calling Jon but Jon won't talk to him. Still states that the whole leaving the tour is based on money/degrading. Let the drama continue!!

Rickbro 07-24-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1147553)
I'm tired of all this shit.

Richie, come back. Please. :cry:

can't agree more.

BJ?YesPlease 07-24-2013 01:47 PM

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...CkDT5w.twitter

BJ?YesPlease 07-24-2013 01:48 PM

“Jon won’t allow Richie to come back for that show,” the source said. “And Jon won’t even pick up the phone and talk to Sambora.

“Sambora has tried to end this feud but Jon won’t respond.”

Richie believes Jon has been trash talking him, the source said, and has asked him to stop.

“Every attempt he has made at rejoining the band has been blocked by Jon,” the source added.

Lindy 07-24-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1147635)
“Jon won’t allow Richie to come back for that show,” the source said. “And Jon won’t even pick up the phone and talk to Sambora.

Richie believes Jon has been trash talking him, the source said, and has asked him to stop.
“Every attempt he has made at rejoining the band has been blocked by Jon,” the source added.

Correct me if am wrong but is the trash talking Jon not a re-hash from a month ago? And I always love "the source said":rolleyes:

BJ?YesPlease 07-24-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy (Post 1147637)
Correct me if am wrong but is the trash talking Jon not a re-hash from a month ago? And I always love "the source said":rolleyes:

The trash talking in general, but this new article definitely seems fired up by something new? In terms of the specifics about RS WANTING to get back, but being blocked.

However....if it turns out he just wants in for the NJ shows and to bail again (nothing to suggest this, but hypothesising), then I'd suggest Jon is right to block. Benefit of the doubt to both sides as this stage...

Becky 07-24-2013 02:16 PM

Sounds like someone at Radar Online has been reading Rolo's posts. :lol:

KeepTheFaith2211 07-24-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1147611)
This thread stopped being funny a long time ago.

It was never funny.

golittleperson 07-24-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1147625)
Radar Online is reporting (gossip site so take if for what its worth) that Richie wants to come back for the NJ dates but Jon won't let him. States that Richie has been calling Jon but Jon won't talk to him. Still states that the whole leaving the tour is based on money/degrading. Let the drama continue!!

They are just fanning the fire that has been started months ago. What happens, we all go read it, click their bank for ad hits and then come here. I'm going to the court house today and change my name to "a source" and start charging by the word.

steel_horse75 07-24-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1147635)

well if theres no news - make some up!