Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 07-24-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1147670)
Now ask yourself why someone would say a time-frame (September) and then almost back-track from that.

It shows willing to return on Richie's part ... at least in what he said, and maybe he got a reaction from that - and it wasn't positive.

Who knows. I know nothing, but just trying to apply a theory. Who knows. Not even sure who cares anymore.

I think because he knows how the internet works. He gives the internet a small scoop and they run with it and brand him a liar when he's not back in September. The internet is amazing at attacking people for going back on information they wouldn't normally have otherwise.

semigoodlookin 07-24-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Now ask yourself why someone would say a time-frame (September) and then almost back-track from that.

It shows willing to return on Richie's part ... at least in what he said, and maybe he got a reaction from that - and it wasn't positive.

Who knows. I know nothing, but just trying to apply a theory. Who knows. Not even sure who cares anymore.

I don't. In fact I think I am more invested in this thread than I am the cause of it. Even thought the thread is tired as well now.

The way I am looking at the "saga" now is that I don't have the new album and am not going to see the band this tour, so Bon Jovi 2013 is kind of meaningless to me anyway. If the next cycle is any good I may be more interested in their personal infighting.

jessycardy 07-24-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

I think what you should ask yourself is why would Richie claim he would like to maybe come back in September and then purposely have a "source" blabbing to the press about Jon not allowing him to come back in July.
Or you could ask yourself how funny a joke is where Jon is too broke to buy his own NFL team, so he tells Richie to **** off and he screws his own (and the band's) future and career because that will of course make him gain more money to do just that.
They're so clueless and desperate for some scoop, they won't even notice how stupid their made-up stories sound, or maybe they don't care because they know there will always be someone who will gladly just spread the bullshit around without question.

steel_horse75 07-24-2013 08:34 PM

Until I know all the facts I'm not coming down on anyone's side.

But...if Richie wants to come back now he is bored of playing with knickers and Jbj has said no then so be it. Richie walked out on the band and his fans.

Been watching a lot of jovi concerts (on DVD) of late and of course we all miss him and I hope it's sorted one way or another soon.

Mysterytrain 07-24-2013 09:33 PM

Someone wrote in the comments to the latest RadarOnline article:

'Unlike these idiots I am in the know. Jon and Richie have been talking and especially after the disaster in Saratoga. Don't worry about MetLife Stadium, 90 percent chance at this point that it will prove this article wrong. That is all I will say on this matter.'

Sissy3 07-24-2013 10:06 PM

Gotta love the "in the know" people. Probably some fan who smiled at the right person and got a spot right in front of the infamous white mic. :D

OnceUponADime 07-24-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1147692)
Someone wrote in the comments to the latest RadarOnline article:

'Unlike these idiots I am in the know. Jon and Richie have been talking and especially after the disaster in Saratoga. Don't worry about MetLife Stadium, 90 percent chance at this point that it will prove this article wrong. That is all I will say on this matter.'

I posted that and I joined here just to clarify. I've known this for about a week and after Saratoga things got more definite. Apparently they had an emergency conversation after the Saratoga disaster about MetLife. I was literally jumping for joy when I was told this, even though it's not definite. My father says one of his clients is a personal friend of Dave's and this is the information he got. It's certainly not the last word, but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

FYI I'm going to the show on the 27th so I'm reallllllllly hoping RadarOnline is full of it.

Don't bite my head off please :-D, just trying to help. This will be my 5th concert (Newark '07, MSG twice, and MetLife twice (27th being number 5))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1147694)
Gotta love the "in the know" people. Probably some fan who smiled at the right person and got a spot right in front of the infamous white mic. :D

No, that is not the case LOL

Sissy3 07-24-2013 10:30 PM

Sorry! Apparently that works for some. ;) LOL

OnceUponADime 07-24-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1147697)
Sorry! Apparently that works for some. ;) LOL

Must be fun too LOL :BIG:

Javier 07-24-2013 10:37 PM

If Richie does get back to the MetLife shows then all the more power to him and hope those in attendance get their money's worth. But to be honest, it would be such a backstabbing hypocritical way of getting back to the tour. I mean yeah, I'll just skip shows for as long I want but if there's some big high profile show on the horizon I'll be more than happy to get back on tour?? He may have his reasons, and he may be right in his own way, but at this point, he should really skip the rest of the tour and then sit down with the band and handle all negotiations if that is indeed what the problem has been all along....