Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

The Rock 07-26-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147906)
Bottom line, there is no point in talking about this any further until they take the stage.

You are in a win/win situation. He turns up, you look great. He doesn't turn up, you can always say awww shucks I was wrong or my friend was wrong. No one will ever know if you were just bullshitting from the beginning.

Richie hasn't performed for 3 months, he should be at the soundcheck warming up his skills again, not Phil.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 07-26-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147903)

He better be right about the grand entrance....

Who? So your friend actually SAID there'd be a grand entrance? If he's close enough with Dave to get to know some answers to the biggest BJ mystery of the decade, he'd probably be trustworthy enough not to tell you (as in anyone period). There's no proof either way but when the f did we get to him actually saying something about a grand entrance happening tonight?

idbl_fanatic 07-26-2013 12:20 AM

Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo 3m

Successful shopping day �� pic.twitter.com/maJYgxVwHQ

ticos_stick 07-26-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147910)
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...LOL

No specifics.

Okay. I believe you. I don't need facts or reliable sources. Thanks! :)

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana (Post 1147912)
Who? So your friend actually SAID there'd be a grand entrance? If he's close enough with Dave to get to know some answers to the biggest BJ mystery of the decade, he'd probably be trustworthy enough not to tell you (as in anyone period). There's no proof either way but when the f did we get to him actually saying something about a grand entrance happening tonight?

Well he suggested that's what they might do, he never said anything definite. This was his thinking not something Dave told him.

How else would Richie come back? How boring would it be for him just to start playing with no celebration...

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 07-26-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceUponADime (Post 1147916)
Well he suggested that's what they might do, he never said anything definite. This was his thinking not something Dave told him.

How else would Richie come back? How boring would it be for him just to start playing with no celebration...

Yeah but there's quite a stretch from saying "there'll be a grand entrance whenever he returns" to saying "he'll probably make a grand entrance tonight"

OnceUponADime 07-26-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana (Post 1147917)
Yeah but there's quite a stretch from saying "there'll be a grand entrance whenever he returns" to saying "he'll probably make a grand entrance tonight"

Absolutely. But its hard to think about Richie returning without a grand entrance of sorts..

Captain Walrus 07-26-2013 12:31 AM

This thread has now jumped the shark so many times, its actually starting to resemble a shark ... Or something like that. Its been gripping stuff though!

People would probably enjoy their show far more if they accepted the fact that Richie isn't going to make some grand appearance. You're setting yourself up to be disappointed straight off the bat otherwise.

Maybe someone should have started a rumour that this is going to be a Kings Of Suburbia show ... Then everyone would be pleasantly surprised when it wasnt!

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 07-26-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Walrus (Post 1147920)
Maybe someone should have started a rumour that this is going to be a Kings Of Suburbia show ... Then everyone would be pleasantly surprised when it wasnt!

Yeah we should just start doing that before every gig now...

I've a friend who grooms his dog at the same place as Bobby's gardener... he said it'll be a KoS gig again this week!

:P

Captain Walrus 07-26-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1147853)
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am shocked at some of the things that people are proposing. Forgive me for being blunt, but it's so... so ****ing moronic. He's not tweeting things to throw everyone off. WHY would he do that? WHEN has he (or anyone in the Bon Jovi universe) ever done that before?

I think some people need a long break from this saga AND this board. I reiterate:

it's just a band.

You lot are getting all riled up by the meaningless tweets and the insanely vague theories and "stories" that this OnceUponADime guy is putting out there. For someone reasonable and sane like myself, it's hilarious to see, really.

I agree with most of this (if people really think that Ava is tweeting red herrings then I have no words), but 'just a band'? Of course they're not just a band to us! Your 4 and a half thousand posts in 3 years on here somewhat contradict your statement.