Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Rdkopper 06-29-2014 03:25 PM

Another edit I made to all the songs:

One thing I can't stand is the 3 count drum intro on each song. Tic Tic Tic...

I want the songs to start like a normal song would start. I edited them all out on the box set and now I'm editing them out here as well. To me the Full Moon High start and stop is just annoying.

There are two ways to listen to a song. The first way is to be up the songs ass and analyze the shit out of everything. The other way is to just put the dam thing on and enjoy it for what it is. I'll fall into both categories. When I first listen, I'm up the songs ass but after that i just want to put it on and enjoy it. When I'm in my yard grilling with friends, I want to play this and I want it to flow like a normal song / album would flow. Not Tic Tic Tic at the beginning of each. So annoying....

Ok got that out. Now I feel better.

Matrix15 06-29-2014 03:44 PM

If anyone has a link to download could they please PM, it would be much appreciated. My usual methods have yielded nothing and its not available on UK itunes yet!

danfan 06-29-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179498)

I want the songs to start like a normal song would start. I edited them all out on the box set and now I'm editing them out here as well. To me the Full Moon High start and stop is just annoying.

There are two ways to listen to a song. The first way is to be up the songs ass and analyze the shit out of everything. The other way is to just put the dam thing on and enjoy it for what it is. I'll fall into both categories. When I first listen, I'm up the songs ass but after that i just want to put it on and enjoy it. When I'm in my yard grilling with friends, I want to play this and I want it to flow like a normal song / album would flow. Not Tic Tic Tic at the beginning of each. So annoying....

LOL - I did the same thing.

Bounce7800 06-29-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 1179499)
If anyone has a link to download could they please PM, it would be much appreciated. My usual methods have yielded nothing and its not available on UK itunes yet!

Should be on itunes tomorrow

tigrs99 06-29-2014 05:07 PM

Should be out in Asia and Europe in few hours tonight on Itunes

Rdkopper 06-29-2014 05:21 PM

I wonder how this this will sell? Considering the only ones buying any of the new material (TC, WAN, Etc) are die-hards, I can't expect this to be any different.

Captain_jovi 06-29-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179510)
I wonder how this this will sell? Considering the only ones buying any of the new material (TC, WAN, Etc) are die-hards, I can't expect this to be any different.

I really think it will fare better than new releases but only by a bit. There are a lot of die hards who refuse to purchase the new material due to it's landslide into mediocrity while this may pique their interest as a return to the glory days. Granted a lot of of the die hards already have these songs so it's a crapshoot.

tigrs99 06-29-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179510)

Probably not too well Based on pre order Deluxe Edition is rated 874 on Amazon and super deluxe edition no 46 on Amazon
Looks like most fans are buying the super deluxe edition

Rdkopper 06-29-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1179512)
I really think it will fare better than new releases but only by a bit. There are a lot of die hards who refuse to purchase the new material due to it's landslide into mediocrity while this may pique their interest as a return to the glory days. Granted a lot of of the die hards already have these songs so it's a crapshoot.

Consider the fact that no promo is being done and it doesn't really appeal to casual fans whereas a new album would. No singles are being released either.

I wonder how much effort and cost goes into such a release verses a studio one?

Lucas_Roli 06-29-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179498)

Haha,I actually like the Tic Tic Tic.The only one I cut out the tic's from is Full Moon High cause I've put that as my ringtone.I'm so happy everytime my phone rings now :D I let it play a lil' bit cause that guitar riff is so freaking catchy,even my friends are humming it when they hear it.