Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 07-28-2013 02:32 PM

Oh wow, I watch him and his crew on the tv show Dish Nation. Sad.

Mysterytrain 07-28-2013 05:46 PM

So, apparently Jon said this last night, during his talk about Justin Bieber:

"I ain't tryin to get in US magazine, I've never been to rehab... there's no place I'd rather be than right here."

nrm123 07-28-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148323)

"I ain't tryin to get in US magazine, I've never been to rehab... there's no place I'd rather be than right here."

yer and? i think we know richie aint in rehab, hes doing ****ing great!

jovigirlCT 07-28-2013 07:26 PM

Well the RS extreme fans are all over twitter saying that the speech was definitely a dig at Richie. Since Richie isn't in rehab don't know how that could be but Jon is the evil incarnate with them - apparently doesn't matter that Richie is the one that called 3 hours before a show and said I'm not coming. Will it never end!!

JoviJovi 07-28-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

He's right.

ticos_stick 07-28-2013 07:28 PM

Jon is not interesting enough to go into rehab. The closest he ever got to a rock & roll lifestyle was the time he tried to throw himself out of a car.

NicoRourke 07-28-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1148342)
Well the RS extreme fans are all over twitter saying that the speech was definitely a dig at Richie. Since Richie isn't in rehab don't know how that could be but Jon is the evil incarnate with them - apparently doesn't matter that Richie is the one that called 3 hours before a show and said I'm not coming. Will it never end!!

What made him quit 3 hours before the show is what we need to know before condemning him or Jon really.

rolo_tomachi 07-28-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Pathetic, he believe is the perfect man, but his daughter need rehab.

Mysterytrain 07-28-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoRourke (Post 1148349)
What made him quit 3 hours before the show is what we need to know before condemning him or Jon really.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a definite dig at Richie, considering Richie has been in rehab over the years, it was in the very least in poor taste, imo. For that matter, I don't know why Jon feels the need to disparage other artists (Bieber, Timberlake) in these 'speeches' he gives during shows; his longevity in the business stands on its own.

CKatz 07-28-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148357)
While I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a definite dig at Richie, considering Richie has been in rehab over the years, it was in the very least in poor taste, imo. For that matter, I don't know why Jon feels the need to disparage other artists (Bieber, Timberlake) in these 'speeches' he gives during shows; his longevity in the business stands on its own.

It's insecurity. Bieber and Timberlake are relevant. Jon isn't, so he tears them down to make himself feel better. It's childish and stupid.
I agree the rehab comment was insensitive. He needs to stop putting others down in an effort to build himself up. He's just making himself look bad in the process.