Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

aljo 07-29-2013 01:51 AM

This is what I got, hard to make out some of it, feel free to fill in the blanks.

What do you want me to say, I’ll tell you anything you wanna know.
You want to know about disappointment, baby I haven’t watched that show
I’ve been up, I’ve been down you see me crawling?? with my face on the ground
There’s pain, there’s pride, I carry it around like a knife in my side.
In spite of it all, from all that you see
If I die tomorrow I’ll come back as me
Rewind and press play. I’ll burn out the screen
If I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me
hey
What do you want me to say, I gave it everything I could give
But everything just wasn’t enough so I just let live and let live

I got lust I got ____________ my heart but it don’t make a sound, hard times, bad luck, I’ve had my share but it’s turning around. Father burden ____________ felt good.
So here’s my revelation, won’t be misunderstood.

In spite of it all I’m counting relief
If I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me rewind and press play. I’ll burn out the screen
If I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me.
Grateful for the burden. even the __________ felt good.
Here’s my revelation, won’t be misunderstood

In spite of it all, in all that you see, if I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me
Not Elvis, or God not Frankie not Dean, if I die tomorrow I'll come back as me.
In spite of it all, in all that you see, if I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me
Not Elvis, or God not Frankie not Dean, if I die tomorrow I'll come back as me.
If I die tomorrow, I’ll come back as me

Becky 07-29-2013 01:51 AM

If Richie is leaving the band, they need to just make it official and stop jerking the fans around. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really sick of this nonsense. Just settle it one way or another already!

aljo 07-29-2013 01:52 AM

Mystery train, didn't realize you posted also, maybe between both sets of lyrics, we can come up with the song.

I'm speechless. If this is truly the end of Richie in BJ, then I have to tell you I am sick to my stomach right now.

Kathleen 07-29-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1148437)
Mystery train, didn't realize you posted also, maybe between both sets of lyrics, we can come up with the song.

I'm speechless. If this is truly the end of Richie in BJ, then I have to tell you I am sick to my stomach right now.

I'm not a happy camper either. I felt so sure that they would sort it out.

The Rock 07-29-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1148436)
If Richie is leaving the band, they need to just make it official and stop jerking the fans around. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really sick of this nonsense. Just settle it one way or another already!

I'm sick of it too. Just cut the bullshit, this twitter rubbish and end it. None of this back and forth. It's as if he wants to put the fans in groups too. His fans against Jon's fans/the band's fans.

Just when the band played their last show on this leg, they are resting all back home with their families. Nikki/Richie bring out this song to kick it back up a notch.

TugaJovi 07-29-2013 01:56 AM

Thanks a lot for the lyrics, guys.

The "What do you want me to say, I gave it everything I could give
But everything just wasn’t enough so I just let live and let live" part really scares me the most and makes me wonder what is Jon asking from him by now.

This song really looks like a ridiculous way to end the feud.
Is Jon now making a song too, to answer that? Or will Matt tweet saying that this is all a misunderstanding and Richie is great and anxious to return? Let's wait for the next chapters.

Crushgen24/88 07-29-2013 01:57 AM

Maybe I'm just done caring, but this whole thing is hilarious. I mean seriously, now we're passed cryptic tweets to cryptic (and may I add) terrible songs. I wish both sides would pull their heads out of their asses and just announce he's out of the band.

aljo 07-29-2013 01:58 AM

I thought with the break in August it was going to be nice and quiet and hopefully they would sort things out and give the fans some time to mentally chill out as well. This is just a kick in the stomach.

Is it possible we're just jumping to conclusions though?

rainsong 07-29-2013 01:59 AM

Once again Richie writing something and trying to be a young hip star, it's just so overdone.
The thing i always respected about Richies first two solo records were that they were so him, his blues influenced, guitar playing, dreamer self. Aftermath threw me because it was more of a weird mish mash of sounds and styles Richie really liked, but weren't really him. And this.................... for this he has failed to keep hisw commitment to the band???? This definitely could have waited until the tour was over. If it makes him happy great but WOW it's just bad.

aljo 07-29-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TugaJovi (Post 1148440)
Thanks a lot for the lyrics, guys.

The "What do you want me to say, I gave it everything I could give
But everything just wasn’t enough so I just let live and let live" part really scares me the most and makes me wonder what is Jon asking from him by now

That part got to me immediately also. This is really scary. Can't Tico and David get them in a room together and ****ing hash it all out!!!!