Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

bonjovifreak 07-29-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148452)
The way this has played out reminds me of two junior high girls who were BFFs and then decide to sabotage each other slowly and painfully, working their peers into 'camps', and secretly thriving on the drama they stir up.

I agree, I see it on tumblr with the bon jovi fan blogs. Its Richie fans against Jon fans. Last time I checked BJ isn't One Direction. Matt is just as bad even though the BJ camp lets him say whatever he wants. Its time to move on I guess for this fan.

Mysterytrain 07-29-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148453)
And Richie did say he was working on some new songs of his (and the TV show, etc.) during that interview back in June. This could be one of the songs he'd been working on.

This is so ugly on so many levels I can't even find the words.

Agreed. Plus, Nikki releases the song before Richie does, and what do you bet she's got something to do with this supposed TV show, too?

GabrielC 07-29-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148452)
The way this has played out reminds me of two junior high girls who were BFFs and then decide to sabotage each other slowly and painfully, working their peers into 'camps', and secretly thriving on the drama they stir up.

:lol: Pretty much how I see this thing.

The Rock 07-29-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovifreak (Post 1148456)
Matt is just as bad even though the BJ camp lets him say whatever he wants. Its time to move on I guess for this fan.

The BJ camp don't know what he is writing, Jon has no idea, that is why he gets away with it. See how he always points out that it's his own personal account and not with the band? Just to keep himself in the clear.

The Rock 07-29-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148457)
Agreed. Plus, Nikki releases the song before Richie does, and what do you bet she's got something to do with this supposed TV show, too?

she's got everything to do with it. She was at the taping of it. She is in all the pictures with Richie now. You see Richie out in public, it's either with his daughter or Nikki but not on his own.

TugaJovi 07-29-2013 02:41 AM

Let me just remind you that Richie didn't actually tweet the link to the song, he just tweeted about it. Does that mean that that weirdo Nikki is his representative now or something? Ok, with Twitter things get everywhere instantly, but why not post his song on his own profile and show it to the world as his creation? It's this kind of attitude that disturbs me. That or I'm just getting too ****in' delusional about it. What a nightmare.

golittleperson 07-29-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1148460)
she's got everything to do with it. She was at the taping of it. She is in all the pictures with Richie now. You see Richie out in public, it's either with his daughter or Nikki but not on his own.

OMG, I just saw a Nikki Lund follow hoe around reality show. No, that was not a typo. Gagging now. Somone please introduce Richie to a real, caring woman - if there are any in LA?

jessycardy 07-29-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148457)

I'd bet on it.

And by the way, everybody keeps saying how Nikki posted the song before Richie. Nope, reality's even worse! She's the only one who technically posted it!
Richie only tweeted this text (no links, no titles, nothing at all attached) some minutes afterwards:

"Since everybody was diggin stuff figured I'd lay something new on ya. And the lyric is pretty timely...."

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...19890702004224 )

I mean, it's like we've got to a point where it's granted, Nikki and Richie are one thing, she's his spokesperson or something. She posts a song and Richie tweets about new material, without even needing to specify what he's talking about, 'cause, you know, Nikki posted it! Insane...

The Rock 07-29-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TugaJovi (Post 1148462)
Let me just remind you that Richie didn't actually tweet the link to the song, he just tweeted about it. Does that mean that that weirdo Nikki is his representative now or something? Ok, with Twitter things get everywhere instantly, but why not post his song on his own profile and show it to the world as his creation? It's this kind of attitude that disturbs me. That or I'm just getting too ****in' delusional about it. What a nightmare.

You are correct it was Nikki who tweeted the song, there is something going on here with her.

Also now Sean Borg has tweeted about it:

Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA 43m
Listen up! Check out this brand new yet to be released song by @therealsambora "Come Back As Me" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lmYX...ature=youtu.be … … ~ It rocks!

Are they Richie's new circle of friends, Nikki and Sean?

Sissy3 07-29-2013 02:46 AM

I have visions of Nikki standing behind Richie saying "You know you were the only talented one in that band! You know you should have been in charge! You know Jon's a dick!" I see her as fanning the flames of any anger/resentment he has towards Jon. Although why she'd want her money man to lose a big chunk of his revenue by quitting the band is a puzzle. (Yeah, I give her too much credit but blaming her makes as much sense as anything else. :D)