Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official June 23, Ricoh Arena, Coventry, England Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70594)

YOVANAfromPeru 06-24-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1256140)
Aloha !

https://www.shropshirestar.com/resiz...3AETMFYJRI.jpg

There you go.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lol! Something has to be REALLY wrong, when the best post of the thread is this one.
Hmmm... I have no friends from this forum, only Rdkopper.

DavetheGodofKeys 06-24-2019 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1256220)

I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with anyrhing?

YOVANAfromPeru 06-24-2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1256222)
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with anyrhing?

Everybody is talking about friends in concerts, that's it.

steel_horse75 06-24-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1256220)
Lol! Something has to be REALLY wrong, when the best post of the thread is this one.

Yet you’re still posting drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 06-24-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1256202)
I knew when I booked this that Wembley would be better and this would be an auto pilot job... nice to hear a couple more from THINFS and I'll Be There For You but Jon was struggling from start to finish. So glad I did Wembley as the performance was chalk and cheese from tonight.

I came away from Wembley remembering why I like this band.. tonight in Coventry I'd say pull the plug.

Saturday was excellent was yesterday that bad? I feared 1 from the 3 uk shows would be a diff one.

hackster73 06-24-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1256230)
Saturday was excellent was yesterday that bad? I feared 1 from the 3 uk shows would be a diff one.

Compared to Wembley it was poor, Jon's timing and vocals were way off and he struggled from very early on. I knew as soon as they delayed coming on stage it would be a shorter set. Zero surprises and whilst it was nice to hear more from THINFS the flow of the set didn't work for me. The encore of Runaway and Prayer was just too safe.

Lots of fans around me enjoyed it and there were moments that felt good but overall it was like 2 different bands.

YOVANAfromPeru 06-24-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1256229)
Yet you’re still posting drivel.

Lol. Nah, to be honest I have nothing to say... >_< lol. So I’m not gonna say nothing. >_< jajajaj.

steel_horse75 06-24-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1256233)
Lol. Nah, to be honest I have nothing to say... >_< lol. So I’m not gonna say nothing. >_< jajajaj.

Well as Ronan keating said ....[emoji16]

bonjovi90 06-24-2019 12:19 PM

Audibles last night were:
These Days
In These Arms
Blood On Blood
Always
Dry County

eddie73 06-24-2019 02:33 PM

Well having just got back from the Ricoh and reading the reviews . Yes set list was short but I can honestly say as a veteran of over 80 shows , this is in my top 5, the band were on fire and Jon was all over the stage like a mad man ! He looks happy to be there again . Vocals went down after I'll be there for you , but you don't really notice anyway , it's something that doesn't bother me at all !

This was probably the most important tour they have done and they pulled it off ! The Ricoh was rammed it really was . They have redeemed them selves and proved they are the greatest live band in the world once again !