Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Neurotica80 07-30-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148759)
Why the constant "Yoko Ono" crap? What real evidence do people have to prove that she is actively plotting to destroy the band? People are starting to believe their own bullshit.

Well I was being tounge in cheek..

Richie does have some crazies on twitter, quite entertaining.

CKatz 07-30-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1148763)
Well I was being tounge in cheek..

Richie does have some crazies on twitter, quite entertaining.

Not surprising since a large majority of the band's fans have completely lost it. Both sides are going to extremes. Just look at this thread.

jessycardy 07-30-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1148761)
Yet at the same time you're consistently calling Jon a liar, with absolutely no reason to either.

Right.

While I can't see how can one deny the facts (the ****in' facts, not assumptions!) regarding the situation and how those two people I'm not even bothering to mention are involved. Unbelievable.

BJ?YesPlease 07-30-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148767)
Right.

While I can't see how can one deny the facts (the ****in' facts, not assumptions!) regarding the situation and how those two people I'm not even bothering to mention are involved. Unbelievable.

What facts Jessy? I love you ... but can't help feeling either you know something I don't?

:)

jessycardy 07-30-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1148769)
What facts Jessy? I love you ... but can't help feeling either you know something I don't?

:)

I think I've already mentioned my views on the matter in my previous reply to you (combined with a reply to someone else). Maybe you missed it, you can go check it out, it's a few pages back. If you have any further doubts, ask away.

BJ?YesPlease 07-30-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148771)
I think I've already mentioned my views on the matter in my previous reply to you (combined with a reply to someone else). Maybe you missed it, you can go check it out, it's a few pages back. If you have any further doubts, ask away.

Alrighty -thanks, and sorry! I keep trying to stay current with all the posts...and as we approach page 1,000 I'm surprised any of us are still here!

newikov 07-30-2013 02:37 PM

Sorry if this has been posted before ..

Mr Sean Borg tweeted 11 hrs ago :

@TheRealSambora @1NikkiLund The buzz has begun! http://www.app.com/article/20130729/...-Come-Back-Me-

Mysterytrain 07-30-2013 02:47 PM

Just heard from someone who claims to know what's going on that Richie /was/ in New Jersey recently for a reason unrelated to the band, and he and Jon were supposed to hash things out while he was there, but that the meeting between them never happened.

The source claims that Jon is all raw nerves at the moment and is increasingly difficult to work with.

Apparently Richie was upset nothing was discussed while in Jersey so he flew back to L.A. and released the "Come Back As Me" song as his 'reaction' to the whole thing. It hadn't been planned, but he was pissed off so he decided to release it.

Don't know whether to believe this source, but it's a plausible scenario, and would explain Richie's previous Tweets about jetlag.

CKatz 07-30-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1148778)
Just heard from someone who claims to know what's going on that Richie /was/ in New Jersey recently for a reason unrelated to the band, and he and Jon were supposed to hash things out while he was there, but that the meeting between them never happened.

The source claims that Jon is all raw nerves at the moment and is increasingly difficult to work with.

Apparently Richie was upset nothing was discussed while in Jersey so he flew back to L.A. and released the "Come Back As Me" song as his 'reaction' to the whole thing. It hadn't been planned, but he was pissed off so he decided to release it.

Don't know whether to believe this source, but it's a plausible scenario, and would explain Richie's previous Tweets about jetlag.

Where did you hear this? Who is the source?

Mysterytrain 07-30-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148779)
Where did you hear this? Who is the source?

I don't know who the source is; an online friend of mine has the source and even this friend won't give me much information out of loyalty to the source. I'm wary, though, because so many people have "sources" and I don't know if I should believe any of them, including this one. I just think it at least sounds plausible.