Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Solid Sambora 07-30-2013 09:50 PM

Maybe Phil is a little premature with his tweet. He could have been told they don't know yet if they need him next month, but this would be a decent point to say thanks so far.

As for Jon and Richie, someone just needs to give them both a good slap and knock some sense into them. Between this new song and the KOS stunt, this entire situation has descended into a full blown farce. Any respect and credibility either had is pretty much gone.

golittleperson 07-30-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newikov (Post 1148840)
The author of this article

http://rumorfix.com/2013/07/richie-s...ovi-exclusive/

is richard@rumorfix.com

Richie wrote this himself ? :D

Thats an interesting catch? First time I saw was SBorg camp, of course Nikki, but Lord I hope not.

Kriegentragen 07-30-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1148870)
Thats and interesting catch? First time I saw was SBorg camp, of course Nikki, but Lord I hope not.

Very well-written to be Richie's.

CKatz 07-30-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1148870)
Thats and interesting catch? First time I saw was SBorg camp, of course Nikki, but Lord I hope not.

Oh, please. The guy's name is Richard Ayoub (spelling?). He was the one who interviewed Richie on the red carpet for rumor fix.
In his twitter bio he says he's the "editor of the anti-tabloid rumor fix".

golittleperson 07-30-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1148872)
Oh, please. The guy's name is Richard Ayoub (spelling?). He was the one who interviewed Richie on the red carpet for rumor fix.

Thank you for that, we're all going insane you know.

jessycardy 07-30-2013 10:18 PM

I didn't really wanna post this, as it doesn't really say anything new, but then I thought: "what the hell" and I'm going to post it anyway.

It's an article/interview from the same ol' press stop in Manchester back in June. It was published today.
Jon's words about Richie seem to be the transcript of that audio interview he did in, I think, mid May or something. I don't know why they wouldn't just ask again instead of recycling that.
The article also mentions Richie's words about the album "What About Now".
Also, apparently Jon was asked about whether there's a new album in the offing, but Jon wouldn't say, but "he cautions against reading too much into the fact that the group worked on more than 30 songs for "What About Now," most of which didn't make it onto the album".

Here's the link: http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=497956

liljovi93 07-30-2013 10:20 PM

I'm so bored of this whole thing now. I have been for a while actually and I just want it to get sorted. Richie needs to realize what made him and tell his fans just exactly what is going on. Whether he will be back for this tour or if he will ever be back. I couldn't care less at the moment. I've seen the band 3 times this tour without him and won't be again so if he isn't on this tour again, then I won't be effected. If he is, great. Hopefully the tour gets a kick up the ass and we start to see the band back to their good old ways because before he left, they were awful and since he's left, the set lists have been pretty crap considering they have been to Europe and played MetLife.

Judging from Phil X's tweet, it does sound like he is talking in the past tense. I think at this moment in time, we could see Richie back in September but you never know. Everything has just gone upside down this whole tour.

I would love to watch the full band again. I miss them and I do want to see Richie back this tour (even though I said I wont be effected if he isn't) but the part of them need to grow up, whatever the issue is, and sit down and sort it out. 30 years is a long time to throw something away. Not many bands have had the success like Bon Jovi and to be where they are now is still a great deal.

But please Richie, please ... Don't release 'Come Back As Me.' I cringe listening to it.

idbl_fanatic 07-30-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1148879)
But please Richie, please ... Don't release 'Come Back As Me.' I cringe listening to it.

Same here, I was thinking WTF?

Chris_Newton 07-30-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1148860)
Richie sure is active on twitter today

Yes noticed that, its like he has moved on from it all now...maybe he has !

hackster73 07-30-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1148880)
Same here, I was thinking WTF?

Awful song that. The guy has lost the plot. No wonder he ain't that involved in what about now... imagine him trying to bring in that sound! Erm it's a no richie now f**k off and play with usher!

Can't wait to see a proper band this Sunday. No banjos no violins no horns no bobby bandaid no bullshit. Just rock!