Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

LeaJovi 07-30-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1148887)
Awful song that. The guy has lost the plot. No wonder he ain't that involved in what about now... imagine him trying to bring in that sound! Erm it's a no richie now f**k off and play with usher!

Can't wait to see a proper band this Sunday. No banjos no violins no horns no bobby bandaid no bullshit. Just rock!

As if WAN is something good. And BTW, I bet Jon would love to play with Usher, whatever brings more big bucks.

jessycardy 07-31-2013 12:02 AM

But Richie did, not Jon, so what am I missing here?

DestinationJovi 07-31-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148903)
But Richie did, not Jon, so what am I missing here?

Jon performed with Rihanna. Same diff.

ticos_stick 07-31-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1148887)

Can't wait to see a proper band this Sunday. No banjos no violins no horns no bobby bandaid no bullshit. Just rock!

No bullshit? Have Iron Maiden stopped singing about dragons and ancient demons then?

jessycardy 07-31-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1148908)

Yeah, so one could take them both for what they are and avoid idiotic comments about it.

Walleris 07-31-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1148908)

It would've been the 'same diff' if Usher had appeared in the middle of the Richie solo show to sing Stranger In This Town. Cause that's what Rihanna did in a middle of Jovi show in Madrid.

It obviously was very different and, with all the criticism I said towards Richie recently, I have no problem if he wants to jam with Usher. He's a talented musician, much like Alicia Keys, it's way better for him to collaborate with people like them (if they are from a pop world) than those dreadful White Trash Beautiful songs.

golittleperson 07-31-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148824)
Maybe now some people will get what I'm saying?

You may appreciate SBorg on twitter today saying it was leaked, not meant to go out applied, said" someone in the studio" did it. I don't follow him (blocked me) but saw the RT's from others.How stupid does this PR/leachers think we are. Nikki tweeted it, SB tweeted it, SB FB it, Richie only RT Nikki as far as video goes, Her brothers you tube. Leaked my ass again!

jessycardy 07-31-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1148946)
You may appreciate SBorg on twitter today saying it was leaked, not meant to go out applied, said" someone in the studio" did it. I don't follow him (blocked me) but saw the RT's from others.How stupid does this PR/leachers think we are. Nikki tweeted it, SB tweeted it, SB FB it, Richie only RT Nikki as far as video goes, Her brothers you tube. Leaked my ass again!

They're SO full of shit, both of them. And it's an epic fail too, since Richie himself pretty much said he was the one putting it out there in the first place (he tweeted: "Since everybody was diggin stuff figured I'd lay something new on ya. And the lyric is pretty timely...."). Plus, everything else you said.

Thanks for the info, by the way. I didn't notice Sean Borg's latest tweets.

Here's the Twitter exchange you mentioned:

Quote:

Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA
Listen! Richie Sambora Releases New Single http://pinterest.com/pin/399624166905732346/

Tiffany Galloway ‏@richpink
@SeanBorgLA releases it?

Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA
@richpink No. It was leaked onto the internet. It is not released (yet).

Rebecca Prebble ‏@RebeccaPrebble
@SeanBorgLA was it not meant to go public then?? Leaked implies it was an accident??

Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA
@RebeccaPrebble I think it was leaked by someone at the studio, that's what I heard.

Rebecca Prebble ‏@RebeccaPrebble
@SeanBorgLA So it was out there before @1NikkiLund gave everyone the YouTube link then? Sorry bit confused!!

Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA
@RebeccaPrebble @1NikkiLund Apparently so.

( https://twitter.com/SeanBorgLA/statu...69826360016897 )

golittleperson 07-31-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1148950)
They're SO full of shit, both of them. And it's an epic fail too, since Richie himself pretty much said he was the one putting it out there in the first place (he tweeted: "Since everybody was diggin stuff figured I'd lay something new on ya. And the lyric is pretty timely...."). Plus, everything else you said.

Thanks for the info, by the way. I didn't notice Sean Borg's latest tweets.

Here's the Twitter exchange you mentioned:

( https://twitter.com/SeanBorgLA/statu...69826360016897 )

I saw some other's RT too, several seemed to be calling him out on it, bet his little block button finger got tired today.
I hate this P/R Sambo seems to have now, too many pics of them all together, Outside looking in looks like nothing but users to me. Wake up Sambo! Or hell, just someone wake me up and tell me all this was a dream.

Javier 07-31-2013 05:51 AM

I think it's a strategy of some sorts they have going on. They can now say the song was leaked and they just "went with it". But if the song received overwhelmingly negative responses then they could have saved face saying "The track is not finished yet, the demo got leaked somehow". But since everyone that has a different opinion gets blocked the responses seem overwhelmingly positive. I know the youtube account is Nikki's brother but since it's not "directly" tied to her or Richie "being the usernames" then it could have easily been done like that. That's just my educated take on what they have going on though, I could be off....