Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Rdkopper 07-01-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1179645)
That's one hell of a non-sequitur. Itunes has nothing to do with illegal downloads, besides, there's websites that offer scans of booklets. Illegally. Just like mp3s are illegal.

So the legal download offering less is a pretty bad idea.

I never once stated that iTunes had anything to do with illegal activity. Go back and reread my posts correctly.

And if there is a website that offers booklets, post it here.

I'd love to read through the deluxe booklet as well as many others.

Raz0r 07-01-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1179645)
That's one hell of a non-sequitur. Itunes has nothing to do with illegal downloads, besides, there's websites that offer scans of booklets. Illegally. Just like mp3s are illegal.

So the legal download offering less is a pretty bad idea.

Weird thing is that iTunes normally does offer digital booklets with new releases. Like I said, I got one with WAN, and most new releases I download. :-?

danfan 07-01-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179644)
- Good call on the first one

- With hit singles, it did.

- Are you sure? Maybe the other source was wrong? I honestly have no idea. Maybe they are including other events like charity type shows. I forgot but going off memory I though at the end of Access, it was 267

They were talking about sales, I presume. An album could have 10 hit singles, but might not sell well. I've heard either 232 or 237. definitely not 267.

24Roses 07-01-2014 11:21 PM

I was told that because of location the Super Deluxe edition would not be available at my local Wal-Mart or Best Buy, so I ordered it from Amazon today. At lease I got the free download, so I can listen to it already. I was really looking forward to the dvd though since I don't have Access All Areas. For others who are having the same trouble, I guess pre-order will be the best option for the upcoming releases. Anyone hear any more about what is coming next?

efiste2 07-02-2014 12:40 AM

my super deluxe dropped through the door on Sunday from Amazon UK, I personally think its a great package, NEW JERSEY is and always will be a great album, even though I have at least four versions (orginal/Re-master/special edition etc etc) The Sons of Beaches Demos is brilliant simply because it has a more or less acoustic version of Stick to your Guns, the demo tracks sound alive and raw, no over process etc. Then I finally get a decent DVD of Access All Areas which to me perfectly demonstrates just how good BON JOVI once were. and a dvd of the Singles puts the icing on the cake. Oh yes and a £4 refund from Amazon due to their price guarantee. I only really bought this to get Access All Areas. I wasnt aware the NJ videos were included, and I didnt know Stick to your Guns was included as a Demo. A great release, not a rip off by any means in my opinion. I would even go so far as to buy another copy and stash it away in a sealed time capsule, so when im old and frail, I can dig it out and it will be a complete reminder of the whole era around NEW JERSEY, to me the BON JOVI album I would take on my Desert Island. Oh and the booklet is great too, its full of the pictures i had on my wall way back then.

liljovi93 07-02-2014 12:50 AM

'Homebound Train' is superb! Really love the intro to it. Wish that was included on the final version.

Brilliant package though. Absolutely made up with it. 'Diamond Ring' is another that I really like. Probably more so than the original, to be honest.

Really hope we get many more like this. We deserve it after 'What About Now.'

trevrox 07-02-2014 06:12 AM

My local Best Buy had two of them, I got in line for the doors to open this morning.

SO HAPPY with this release!!! And I can't believe the Let's Make It Baby is the version with "I want to **** you"...so awesome.

Just finished watching Access All Areas, loved it!!! Everything about this is golden. Not one bad song here.

Although I agree about the "I know" in Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?

Backdoor To Heaven and Now and Forever are excellent!! Loving Growing Up the Hard Way!

Love it all. I won't be listening to anything else for the next few days.

eddie73 07-02-2014 10:28 AM

Got mine yesterday. Hmv in uk are only stocking 2 of each version, which seems odd. Anybody noticed discrepancies in some of the photos of Jon and rich, re the years?

Dave 1986 07-02-2014 12:34 PM

Mine just arrived through the post!

Thought I'd confirm that "New Jersey: the Videos" on the DVD is the original VHS version (with titles/interviews) and not just the bare bone music videos like on the SWW DualDisc. This makes me happy. 8)

steel_horse75 07-02-2014 01:38 PM

Does anyone really.....is clearly a very early version.
It sounds like JBJ is really bored singing it and stops a few times.
Maybe he never liked it so thats why he gave it to Cher and it didnt make NJ