Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 08-01-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149098)
I like to get a bit of facts from more than just a tabloid or someone can post anything in comments. Heck, Richie is stretched out on my sofa right now. LOL I gotta go.

Oh that's just not possible since he's currently at my house, using his fashion sense to rearrange my clothes closet. And Nikki's out walking the dog. ;)

JoviJovi 08-01-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149102)
Oh that's just not possible since he's currently at my house, using his fashion sense to rearrange my clothes closet. And Nikki's out walking the dog. ;)

You trust her with your dog? ;)

Sissy3 08-01-2013 05:41 AM

:shock:...... LOL!

TwinFan 08-01-2013 05:44 AM

Anyway....

The Rock 08-01-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1149097)
Someone in the comments section to the story about Richie's new song on Rumor Fix wrote:

"Jon was on a TX radio station and they asked and Jon and he said "no" I won't let him play in NJ. Jon said "I won't call him and if he calls I won't pick up the phone". Who is the bigger person? I wish ppl would do some research low up some interviews."

Do you know what radio interview this person is referring to?

It's bullshit. With the way the internet is now, there is no way a radio interview like that wouldn't have been provided on twitter, facebook or any forum/message board. Even that person didn't provide a link. In all his interviews Jon knows what to say and to come right out and say I won't let him play and won't take his calls?

Consider the person who posted; Sambora Army?? Just another one who wants to say lies and make Jon be the bad guy.

jessycardy 08-01-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149106)
:shock:...... LOL!

I don't think she meant what you got, but your reaction and its implication are the funniest shit I've come across in a very long while... LMFAO

JoviJovi 08-01-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149111)
I don't think she meant what you got, but your reaction and its implication are the funniest shit I've come across in a very long while... LMFAO

Ok, maybe its my insomnia making me dumb but what did I miss here? I literally I meant I wouldn't trust her to pet my dog nevermind walk it. :confused:

Ets: ohhhhhh, no I didn't mean THAT! LMAO. I definitely need some sleep!

Crushgen24/88 08-01-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1149097)
Someone in the comments section to the story about Richie's new song on Rumor Fix wrote:

"Jon was on a TX radio station and they asked and Jon and he said "no" I won't let him play in NJ. Jon said "I won't call him and if he calls I won't pick up the phone". Who is the bigger person? I wish ppl would do some research low up some interviews."

Do you know what radio interview this person is referring to?

Yeah, cause that interview could have really happened and NOT come up in these 930 pages? :rolleyes:

(FTR, may sarcasm is directed solely to the Rumor Fix poster, not you Mystery Train)

CKatz 08-01-2013 08:08 AM

Matt confirms Come Back as Me was written years ago:
@MatthewBongiovi: @i_am_kerstin cool song written 4 years ago

steel_horse75 08-01-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149118)
Matt confirms Come Back as Me was written years ago:
@MatthewBongiovi: @i_am_kerstin cool song written 4 years ago

Told you - He wrote it when drunk - must of to produce that pile of crap.