Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Jonty 07-02-2014 02:42 PM

I am a tad annoyed to see the price drop on Amazon the day it was released!!

ezearis 07-02-2014 02:50 PM

Doesn't amazon have a policy that if the price drops from the pre-sale, they give you a refund of the difference?

Never bought there but that's what I thought.

ezearis 07-02-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz0r (Post 1179624)
Does Anyone Really Fall In Love Anymore seems so incomplete without the “I know’s”, I finally get why folks were complaining. Still, I very much enjoyed my first listen this morning. 

Not only the "I knows", but Jon stops singing several times, the key changes at the end and the lack of a guitar solo. The song sounds so incomplete overall... This is what a demo is, the other seems like a finished song. They should release that version, at least as a promotional single or something.

jovifan93 07-02-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1179678)
Not only the "I knows", but Jon stops singing several times, the key changes at the end and the lack of a guitar solo. The song sounds so incomplete overall... This is what a demo is, the other seems like a finished song. They should release that version, at least as a promotional single or something.

Yeah, I was wondering the other day if there would be any singles and the other version of Does Anybody Really would be included as a b-side? That would make everybody happy (except for the original CD being "incomplete", but in the digital age, I could live with that, as I only use the CD once, if at all ;-))

Rdkopper 07-02-2014 03:34 PM

I thought these prices were a tab high to begin with.

jovifan93 07-02-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179681)
I thought these prices were a tab high to begin with.

I bought it for 27,99 EUR at amazon, now it's at 32,99 EUR. Don't find that too high for the Super Deluxe Edition, considering the Box Set was priced at some 70-90 EUR, if I recall correctly.

And yes, amazon (at least in Germany) has a policy that the refund the difference, if the price lowers until release. I even once a got a refund from them, because the price was lowered a few days later :-o

Ghostorm 07-02-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1179678)

If they release the finished version of "Does Anybody Really Fall In Love anymore?" as a single, I'd be over the moon. But I doubt it'll happen.

Grantos1 07-02-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1179677)
Doesn't amazon have a policy that if the price drops from the pre-sale, they give you a refund of the difference?

Yes, usually you get an email to say they are refunding you the difference. Since the price didn't drop until the day of release, it may not trigger. However, they've done this before and I've e-mailed them to complain and gotten the difference refunded.

Rdkopper 07-02-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostorm (Post 1179684)
If they release the finished version of "Does Anybody Really Fall In Love anymore?" as a single, I'd be over the moon. But I doubt it'll happen.

They would have done it by now!

Bounce7800 07-02-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grantos1 (Post 1179685)
Yes, usually you get an email to say they are refunding you the difference. Since the price didn't drop until the day of release, it may not trigger. However, they've done this before and I've e-mailed them to complain and gotten the difference refunded.

The UK one did for me, I ordered it at £28.99 and they e-mailed me to say they were refunding me £4 yesterday.