Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

golittleperson 08-04-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149415)

That is exactly what my face looked like! Did you have a camera?

nickolai 08-04-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1149418)
He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

I've genuinely been thinking this for a while.

Chris_Newton 08-04-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1149418)
He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

Lol brilliant

Although does sound like doesn't it.

jovigirloz 08-04-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaz (Post 1149413)
narh...doesn't have quite the effect of a 2x4 :)

true, but with a wet fish you can tell him you won't stop hitting until he sorts this crap out ;)

jovigirloz 08-04-2013 09:09 AM

I'm lost.. I can't even do cryptic crosswords, let alone try to make sense of his tweets.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149416)
Have fun over-analyzing this new tweet.. :D
@TheRealSambora: You know I do the best I can with all that's goin on, there's only so much time in a day. So I apologize if there's no understanding of it..

Alright, here it is from me. Unless he means that he has no time to tweet one less old video in favor of one (more) one-liner where he actually says what's going on rather than making an enigma out of it... which, I hope, is not the case, 'cause it wouldn't really sound smart or sensible for that matter... He might be saying that things are taking forever to get resolved (and, maybe consequently, clarified to us) because "there's only so much time in a day" and he's too busy and/or things are too complicated to get to that point sooner rather than later.

And I don't really know what to make of it, honestly. I'm still trying to keep an open mind on this, although I have to say it's getting harder and harder every day to only blame those two gold-diggers following him around: they work for and with him, so I'm not sure they would do much that they're not directly allowed to do. Apart from maybe frying his brain, that is.

SuperBrad 08-04-2013 09:49 AM

Simple man ? What song is that ?

malcyc 08-04-2013 10:09 AM

Richie's latest tweet

@TheRealSambora: This songs gettin some traction , so I would sincerely appriciate any help. BTW this has nothin to do with Jon...,"

So that's the end of that theory? Or?...

jessycardy 08-04-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcyc (Post 1149429)
Richie's latest tweet

@TheRealSambora: This songs gettin some traction , so I would sincerely appriciate any help. BTW this has nothin to do with Jon...,"

So that's the end of that theory? Or?...

This... what? The song he's looking for? The retweets? What? By the way, I'm not sure how that song came about. I think it could be the one by Lynyrd Skynyrd (wonderfully covered by Shinedown as well), but I wonder who or what, if anyone/anything, brought it up. Or in what way it's getting some traction. Any clues anyone?

EDIT: Or maybe he's referring to "Come Back As Me". That would make sense...

The Rock 08-04-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149430)
This... what? The song he's looking for? The retweets? What? By the way, I'm not sure how that song came about. I think it could be the one by Lynyrd Skynyrd (wonderfully covered by Shinedown as well), but I wonder who or what, if anyone/anything, brought it up. Or in what way it's getting some traction. Any clues anyone?

EDIT: Or maybe he's referring to "Come Back As Me". That would make sense...

That was my first and only thought. I think he was talking about that song.