Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

trevrox 07-03-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1179727)
Me too! I can't get over how great this song is. Can you imagine the sex faces Richie was making when he was playing the guitar intro and outro on this song?:D
IMO this is the all time greatest song that they left of the album,even better than Edge of A Broken Heart.

:D

I can't help but think that if they released this as a single it would have been another hit for them. And yes I agree, better than Edge of a Broken Heart!

steel_horse75 07-03-2014 05:42 PM

Love Hurts and Full Moon High are masterpieces.

Chris_Newton 07-03-2014 08:44 PM

oh my god i cant believe i have just discovered "does anybody really fall in love anymore?"

Just heard it on you tube, the good version with the "i knows " etc....anybody know if this can be bought on the net? i need to have this version...just listened to the version on super delux version (which is on its way to me..hurry up amazon) and its not a patch on the other version !!

Becky 07-03-2014 10:16 PM

Well, I got a box from Amazon today and I was quite excited. I got home, opened it, and it was flea treatments for my cats and dogs that I ordered two days ago. However, the NJ deluxe edition that I ordered weeks ago still hasn't arrived. Boo! Has anyone in the US gotten the Super Deluxe Edition from Amazon yet?

Lucas_Roli 07-03-2014 10:29 PM

I don't know if this was discused here before,but why do you guys think that In America wasn't included on the album? To me the song sounds incomplete,no guitar solo,I don't hear Jon singing at all during the first minute(although this might be because of the bad quality),I think that there is just a pre-production demo that never made it to far.
So what's your opinion?

jovifan93 07-03-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1179741)
oh my god i cant believe i have just discovered "does anybody really fall in love anymore?"

Just heard it on you tube, the good version with the "i knows " etc....anybody know if this can be bought on the net? i need to have this version...just listened to the version on super delux version (which is on its way to me..hurry up amazon) and its not a patch on the other version !!

You just discovered that version for the first time or you found it in remastered quality? :confused:

bonjovi90 07-03-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1179749)
You just discovered that version for the first time or you found it in remastered quality? :confused:

I think he just heard the song for the first time ;)

DryCounty 07-03-2014 11:45 PM

Love Hurts is so good I can't even find word to describe it. Wonderful.

Chris_Newton 07-03-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1179750)
I think he just heard the song for the first time ;)

Yes ashamed to say I never heard the song before... Real buzz still discovering new jovi songs for me that is

24Roses 07-04-2014 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1179746)
Well, I got a box from Amazon today and I was quite excited. I got home, opened it, and it was flea treatments for my cats and dogs that I ordered two days ago. However, the NJ deluxe edition that I ordered weeks ago still hasn't arrived. Boo! Has anyone in the US gotten the Super Deluxe Edition from Amazon yet?

I ordered mine from Amazon on release day because I couldn't find it anywhere in stores. I got an e-mail saying it shipped the next day & estimated arrival is Monday, July 7.