Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

Eveline 03-05-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1220219)
Why are you still bothered by Set Lists? Image was always part of Bon Jovi... Just like Elvis... I can accept the grey hair like back in '14 when it was short...But now it's a white cotton ball... You can't have long white hair... It looks ridiculous...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

ditto...unless you are a woman :D Maybe Jon is turning into one these days :3

Jeeper 03-05-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1220219)
Why are you still bothered by Set Lists? Image was always part of Bon Jovi... Just like Elvis... I can accept the grey hair like back in '14 when it was short...But now it's a white cotton ball... You can't have long white hair... It looks ridiculous...

I pay to hear him sing, which is influenced by set lists. I don't pay to see his hair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 03-05-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1220222)
I pay to hear him sing, which is influenced by set lists. I don't pay to see his hair.

'It's all about the music' That's such bullshit... Based on that concept you should defend Jon for standing at the mic.... As a matter how of fact, let's get a chair to sit in while he's on stage... He can't sing so all we got is for him to look cool as he's doing it...

Video is just as appealing as audio and you want your favorite Rock Star to look ****ing cool... Hetfield is rocking the gray and he looks like a bad ass... Jon has a 70 Year Old Woman's Hair Style...

Jeeper 03-05-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1220223)
'It's all about the music' That's such bullshit... Based on that concept you should defend Jon for standing at the mic.... As a matter how of fact, let's get a chair to sit in while he's on stage... He can't sing so all we got is for him to look cool as he's doing it...

Video is just as appealing as audio and you want your favorite Rock Star to look ****ing cool... Hetfield is rocking the gray and he looks like a bad ass... Jon has a 70 Year Old Woman's Hair Style...

I'm not bothered if he's bald - if I pay to go to a gig I want to be entertained. If he can't sing his own songs, then at least give a visual performance. That's why him glued to a mic stand sounding weaker than a new born matters, and the state of his hair doesn't.

You are all over the place with your ramblings. Calling bullshit on this and that like you're an authority on anything.

Rdkopper 03-05-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1220225)
I'm not bothered if he's bald - if I pay to go to a gig I want to be entertained. If he can't sing his own songs, then at least give a visual performance. That's why him glued to a mic stand sounding weaker than a new born matters, and the state of his hair doesn't.

You are all over the place with your ramblings. Calling bullshit on this and that like you're an authority on anything.

I'd be cool if he was bald because there is nothing he could do about that... it's natural and it looks fine... But he actually could do something about that hair he has now... Just like nobody wanted to see Elvis Fat, I don't want to see Betty White Jon...

Image has always been a part of Rock and Roll and a JBJ thing... You want your favorite rock star to look the part... He doesn't look cool or like George Clooney. He looks like a Keith Richards mess...

Jeeper 03-05-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1220228)
I'd be cool if he was bald because there is nothing he could do about that... it's natural and it looks fine... But he actually could do something about that hair he has now... Just like nobody wanted to see Elvis Fat, I don't want to see Betty White Jon...

Image has always been a part of Rock and Roll and a JBJ thing... You want your favorite rock star to look the part... He doesn't look cool or like George Clooney. He looks like a Keith Richards mess...

Unfortunately, having shit hair is the least of his problems.

Dexxxter 03-08-2017 03:45 PM

Bon Jovi Bad of Roses Cover

Eveline 03-08-2017 10:24 PM

oh God, She is as smart as she is beautiful. And bold! :D

Panda 03-08-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1220228)

It's okay you can talk about his hair! Most women I know have an obsession over Jon's hair too, so it's alright. Keep on rockin, Mr. Booper! :D

Eveline 03-08-2017 11:01 PM

you two just get married already!