Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jovigirloz 08-09-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149882)
So what? He's used to band photos being like this, too.
And all photos get airbrushed, especially fashion photography. Ever opened up a fashion magazine? All the women look fake and plastic in them. That's just the way it is.

Most airbrushing looks good, it' s when they go too far that it looks all wrong, and that's the problem here as well as that stupid pout/duckface that all the young kids do in selfies. BTW the photo is a proof from a photoshoot so it was only posted because they (Nikki) loves it.

CKatz 08-09-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1149889)
Most airbrushing looks good, it' s when they go too far that it looks all wrong, and that's the problem here as well as that stupid pout/duckface that all the young kids do in selfies. BTW the photo is a proof from a photoshoot so it was only posted because they (Nikki) loves it.

Just because you (and a couple of others) hate it, doesn't mean everybody does. It's subjective. There are a lot of pics I hate, but I don't go on and on about them, like it's some kind of disaster. We all take pics that not everyone would like. I doubt anybody here is a super model..

steel_horse75 08-09-2013 09:14 AM

Im not visiting this thread any more until something happens.

RonJovi 08-09-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149878)
Ever opened up a fashion magazine? All the women look fake and plastic in them. That's just the way it is.

First I find out that not all lesbians are hot, blonde and big boobed and now this...

This thread is ruining my life.

jovigirloz 08-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1149892)
First I find out that not all lesbians are hot, blonde and big boobed and now this...

This thread is ruining my life.

And girls do not have pillow fights dressed in lingerie. ;)

RonJovi 08-09-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1149895)
And girls do not have pillow fights dressed in lingerie. ;)

What?!? Are you trying to destroy me? This cannot be true.

#becausewecan 08-09-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1149891)
Im not visiting this thread any more until something happens.

agree, until they put this to bed and forget about it, instead of fans getting wound up and making up stories, upon stories, upon stories.............

PatriciaSambora 08-09-2013 12:44 PM

hahahaha you guys are so cruel with Richie... But it's okay at least it's funny! And... What the fck Nikki's mother is doing posting pics of Richie? It makes me mad

PatriciaSambora 08-09-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlookin (Post 1149849)
Wow, I think that is the first time I have felt sorry for the guy. That is truly pathetic. What is he 54? He must look at that and feel stupid

Agree with you :(

PatriciaSambora 08-09-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149852)
Really? I know its your personal opinion, but best looking man breathing? More often than not, to me, he looks like an elderly Jewish grandmother. And then there's the times, when the photo is not airbrushed to death, that I think he is a prime candidate for a Lifestyle Lift face lift

Hey, Richie's the best looking man breathing for me too!