Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 08-13-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150176)
I think ill honor the 1 year anniversary of Richie's solo album, the same way he has honored the 30 yr anniversary of the band.

If I read correctly, that post requesting pictures states that Nikki requested it. I do think that person communicates with Nikki if only as a way to get at his fans.

Exactly. The message says to send stuff to NikkiRich Clothing, and that would be the official people. Also, this part pretty much makes it clear: "NikkiRich Clothing have started making a video for this! But now Nikki needs our help. To show our support to Richie, she'd like to feature us guys in it."

I'd also like to add Phil's tweet seems to be saying it all. With all this shit going on, I'm honestly done believing he will be back in September, I know he won't. And I'm starting to really doubt about the future as well.
I'm so fed up and tired of this slow agony, I just want them to spill the beans, whatever the hell's going on. But it looks like we'll get a "personal issues" announcement once again (if we're lucky, but I don't think they'll bother, just like they didn't for the latest leg) and never know what's happening till the end of the tour, that is in December, meaning we won't know shit at least till the new year. Yay.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 08-13-2013 04:25 PM

Ok I haven't been checking this forum too much lately since I'm on vacation in the US... Has anything even remotely major happened in the past 2 weeks? xo

TwinFan 08-13-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana (Post 1150179)
Ok I haven't been checking this forum too much lately since I'm on vacation in the US... Has anything even remotely major happened in the past 2 weeks? xo

Nothing even remotely major has happened in the past 4 months. ;)

Captain_jovi 08-13-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150181)
Nothing even remotely major has happened in the past 4 months. ;)

Haha what's messed is that it's not a joke. Everything else has been speculation from a few words here and there on twitter and a source talking to the press.

Stiggy 08-13-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150178)
Exactly. The message says to send stuff to NikkiRich Clothing, and that would be the official people. Also, this part pretty much makes it clear: "NikkiRich Clothing have started making a video for this! But now Nikki needs our help. To show our support to Richie, she'd like to feature us guys in it."

I'd also like to add Phil's tweet seems to be saying it all. With all this shit going on, I'm honestly done believing he will be back in September, I know he won't. And I'm starting to really doubt about the future as well.
I'm so fed up and tired of this slow agony, I just want them to spill the beans, whatever the hell's going on. But it looks like we'll get a "personal issues" announcement once again (if we're lucky, but I don't think they'll bother, just like they didn't for the latest leg) and never know what's happening till the end of the tour, that is in December, meaning we won't know shit at least till the new year. Yay.

guess the idea is not happening now..

Cathy Nagle ‏@cathypens 3h

@NikkiRichWTB That's really rude to steal someone else's idea off their Facebook page and make it out like its your own idea.
Expand
NikkiRich Clothing ‏@NikkiRichWTB 3h

@cathypens Never claimed any ideas. I always make videos for things, have made many videos along the way. ~J
Expand
Cathy Nagle ‏@cathypens 3h

@NikkiRichWTB So it's just a complete coincidence that your name popped up in this Facebook group and the guidelines are almost verbatim?
from Harrisburg, PA
NikkiRich Clothing ‏@NikkiRichWTB 2h

@cathypens It wasn't intended that way. It's been taken off for the time being. Never created to cause a problem. Apologises. ~J

JoviForever 08-13-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1150194)
Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about? I can't make any sense of it.

Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 11h
There ain't no lost here... Just bein polite.

If you expand the tweet somebody asks Richie if the dream is over with the band. This reply almost makes me think he's saying his dream isn't over, it just won't necessarily be with the band!
To be honest his tweets are really winding me up now and I'm losing all respect for him.

idbl_fanatic 08-13-2013 07:45 PM

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 5m

PHIL X & THE DRILLS special Midnight show @ The Viper Room Hollywood this Saturday 8/17 (since some ppl still ask what time, it's 11:59PM)

TwinFan 08-13-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1150197)
Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 5m

PHIL X & THE DRILLS special Midnight show @ The Viper Room Hollywood this Saturday 8/17 (since some ppl still ask what time, it's 11:59PM)

This band is over. Richie's never coming back. Jon's an asshole. This tweet is just more proof.

;)

Thierry 08-13-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1150196)
If you expand the tweet somebody asks Richie if the dream is over with the band. This reply almost makes me think he's saying his dream isn't over, it just won't necessarily be with the band!
To be honest his tweets are really winding me up now and I'm losing all respect for him.

There isn't a bigger cry baby than Richie. He comes across as a really dumb **** on Twitter.

jessycardy 08-13-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1150196)

What you see when you expand it is a reply to his tweet, not vice versa.