Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

YOVANAfromPeru 08-17-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1258302)

Are you serious??? Thinny gonna flip out for posting that in the immaculate “Richie Sambora thread”.

“Back on topic.” Update: Richie looks better than Orianthi AND Heather... >_< JAJAJAJA.

Thinny 08-17-2019 01:05 PM

Don't be a dick Yovana.

If you don't understand why I had a problem with your post then I can't help you. But I guess I knew that already.

YOVANAfromPeru 08-17-2019 01:37 PM

´The actress also called Hayn-Hiton vile names and wished her children “would all die of AIDS,” the complaint alleges.´

No idea, but I actually laughed out loud on that one. Thinny, I guess it's my sincere sense of humor. I don't know about yours... lol.

rickysambo 08-17-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1258291)
Yeah, discussing a song that is potentially about Richie is different. Her current weight is nothing to do with Richie, nor is it "promoting her album". Actually it's called body shaming....

If that's her in the photo [finding it hard to believe], then judging from all the times we've all seen her:She's could very likely be in the midst of being afflicted by an eating disorder. Its not "body shaming" to point out obvious health issues [unless one's rude about it]. Anorexia and Bulimia are morbid conditions, just like obesity is. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

YOVANAfromPeru 08-17-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickysambo (Post 1258308)
If that's her in the photo [finding it hard to believe], then judging from all the times we've all seen her:She's could very likely be in the midst of being afflicted by an eating disorder. Its not "body shaming" to point out obvious health issues [unless one's rude about it]. Anorexia and Bulimia are morbid conditions, just like obesity is. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

Thank you! I remember long time ago someone posted here a picture about it too, and I perfectly remember she said something like she was just running or something (I remembered it ‘cause I actually made a joke about it >_< lol), anyhow! The thing is that anyone (especially her fans) could think it’s Richie’s fault if she is going to play her victim role with all this new album thing. I just think everybody needs to be responsible about themselves and not be blaming to others, let alone if it’s true or not...

rolo_tomachi 08-18-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1258298)
Right....sure....

Back on topic. Richie's looking really well here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1OjyX3BMIz/

Richie is in Barcelona? What is he doing there? Maybe go to Runaway To Paradise?
:lol:

Thinny 08-18-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickysambo (Post 1258308)

It's not an obvious eating disorder. I had a friend that used to get comments like that all of the time. She ate like a horse but was naturally skinny and just wouldn't put weight on.

There is no difference to this, than posting a picture or someone over weight and saying something similar. It is body shaming as you are judging someone based on the way that they look, not actual facts, despite certain people here have post similar pics over her over the past years claiming similar things - she's been super skinny for a long time. I'm not saying that she doesn't have an eating disorder, but we don't know for sure that she does and claiming so it absolutely disrecpectful. I'm not saying this becasue it's Ori. I have no allegiance to her at all. I'm saying it because it's not a nice thing to imply to anyone...

Thinny 08-18-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258306)
´The actress also called Hayn-Hiton vile names and wished her children “would all die of AIDS,” the complaint alleges.´

No idea, but I actually laughed out loud on that one. Thinny, I guess it's my sincere sense of humor. I don't know about yours... lol.

If you find that funny then you are even more as sick and warped than I suspected. Honestly, I liked this board better when you left, never to return. Shame it didn't stick. I've no time for childishness like yours so I may just leave this place myself.

Maybe the admins should check the rules to see if posting comments about children dying of aids is acceptable? There was no reason to bring that up except to be an asshole.

Thinny 08-18-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1258310)
Richie is in Barcelona? What is he doing there? Maybe go to Runaway To Paradise?
:lol:

I believe that he's left now. Ava posted that she was in Ibiza now.

Rdkopper 08-18-2019 02:16 PM

Nice to see that Richie's clean and sober.