Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

bonjovi90 07-05-2017 04:31 AM

The idea for this video came when I was listening to Outtakes/B-sides and imagined how they might've worked on stage in case the band had ever performed them. I actually started doing these videos back in 2012 and just revisited that work after years and decided that it was time to let the first batch of them go.
If you like this one, I'd be happy to work on a Volume II sometime in the future!

The songs in this montage are: These Open Arms, Starting All Over Again, Growin' Up The Hard Way and Borderline.

Captmorgs 07-05-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1225849)

The idea for this video came when I was listening to Outtakes/B-sides and imagined how they might've worked on stage in case the band had ever performed them. I actually started doing these videos back in 2012 and just revisited that work after years and decided that it was time to let the first batch of them go.

If you like this one, I'd be happy to work on a Volume II sometime in the future!

The songs in this montage are: These Open Arms, Starting All Over Again, Growin' Up The Hard Way and Borderline.

Awesome, nice job. More please! Perhaps with Bitter Wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 07-05-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Nice Job... Not necessarily my thing but overall, nice edits...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DryCounty 07-06-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Bon Jovi - Lost Treasures (Volume I) - YouTube

Nice work. I think it would be pretty cool if you added some audience noice in the background to get the feel of a live show.

bonjovi90 07-06-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1225939)
Nice work. I think it would be pretty cool if you added some audience noice in the background to get the feel of a live show.

Good idea. I'll try to incorporate that on the next video (if I ever got another one done) :D

Kev 07-07-2017 07:07 AM

Quote:

Bon Jovi - Lost Treasures (Volume I) - YouTube

Not available in my country :(

bonjovi90 07-07-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev (Post 1225970)
Not available in my country :(

It seems to have something to do with Growin' Up The Hard Way being in there. Back in 2012 when I made the video I didn't think anyone would care (especially because I used the bootleg of it that was around then), but the 2014 release seems to have gotten some countries into trouble.
However, did you try to watch it from your PC? Youtube shows me that it's not available through some mobile devices, but it should work from your PC.

bonjovi90 07-08-2017 02:15 AM

Upon multiple repeated requests... :D

JackieBlue 07-08-2017 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1225990)

Yay!! Thank you!

Eveline 07-08-2017 10:55 AM

OMG the quality is absolutely AMAZING thank you!!! *returns to watching*
:mrgreen: