Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The official Runaway Tours Barcelona thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70628)

BJFan99 08-27-2019 09:41 PM

The official Runaway Tours Barcelona thread

Wow, the second Runaway Tours trip of the year is already well in progress and nobody has bothered to start a thread? Well, here it is.

Apparently Jon played and "sang" the following songs in the acoustic show tonight:

Bad Name (TLFR)
Prayer '94
I Will Drive You Home
It's My Life (TLFR)
Lost Highway
Amen
Living In Sin
Saturday Night
Diamond Ring
Thank You For Loving Me
Joey
Who Says
Hallelujah

Gotta say Diamond Ring and Thank You are VERY nice surprises! :D

james_d 08-27-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1258436)
Wow, the second Runaway Tours trip of the year is already well in progress and nobody has bothered to start a thread? Well, here it is.

Apparently Jon played and "sang" the following songs in the acoustic show tonight:

Bad Name (TLFR)
Prayer '94
I Will Drive You Home
It's My Life (TLFR)
Lost Highway
Amen
Living In Sin
Saturday Night
Diamond Ring
Thank You For Loving Me
Joey
Who Says
Hallelujah

He didn't sound much different on Hallelujah than previously from a video I saw earlier

BJFan99 08-27-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1258437)
He didn't sound much different on Hallelujah than previously from a video I saw earlier

True, but probably close to no one expected him to, because for the most part it's a very easy, low-pitched song.

Curious to hear how he sounded on TYFLM, though.

thesedays2014 08-27-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1258436)

Bad Name (TLFR)
Prayer '94
I Will Drive You Home
It's My Life (TLFR)
Lost Highway
Amen
Living In Sin
Saturday Night
Diamond Ring
Thank You For Loving Me
Joey
Who Says
Hallelujah

Yey...doing what he should be doing. Add in a few solo songs and Jon’s your uncle :)

steel_horse75 08-27-2019 10:28 PM

https://twitter.com/joviupdates/stat...344916480?s=21

https://twitter.com/joviupdates/stat...683583491?s=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 08-27-2019 11:57 PM

Hmmm... that’s not the final songs played... Because of the rain JBJ made 2 acoustic shows inside the cruise... Very decents with smart, funny, nice and sometimes arrogant Jon Bon Jovi’s answers.

Captain_jovi 08-28-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258446)
Hmmm... that’s not the final songs played... Because of the rain JBJ made 2 acoustic shows inside the cruise... Very decents with smart, funny, nice and sometimes arrogant Jon Bon Jovi’s answers.

Nice, what changes were made?

rocknation 08-28-2019 05:34 AM

Finally, some video: I was beginning he was holding everyone's devices hostage LOL

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2427363914204999

YOVANAfromPeru 08-28-2019 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1258449)
Nice, what changes were made?

I’m posting in my instagram what I can. If you want to or anybody post the setlists without my comments lol here and we all can comment about it. Let’s all move on with the “RDYov” thing, Rdkopper took some vacations lol, I don’t want anybody in a mental institution, let’s be civil and racional like a real community, I say: Peace in the name of Bon Jovi! >_< lol

steel_horse75 08-28-2019 08:39 AM

https://twitter.com/joviupdates/stat...197881345?s=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gabriel Shoes 08-28-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1258455)

One of the best songs in This House Is Not For Sale.

YOVANAfromPeru 08-28-2019 03:50 PM

Show #1 (acoustic):
1 You Give Love A Bad Name
2 Livin’ On A Prayer
3 I Will Drive You Home
4 It’s My Life
5 Lost Highway
6 Living In Sin w/Chapel Of Love
7 Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night
8 Diamond Ring
9 Thank You For Loving Me
10 Joey
11 Hallelujah

Show #2 (acoustic):
2 Livin’ On A Prayer
3 Whole Lot Of Leavin’
4 It’s My Life
5 Wanted Dead Or Alive
6 (You Want To) Make A Memory
7 new song
8 Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night
9 Here Comes The Sun
10 When We Were Beautiful
11 I Put A Spell On You

Eveline 08-28-2019 04:01 PM

Thanks for sharing Yovana! Those setlists don't suck I must say.

Gadden 08-28-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258475)
Show #1 (acoustic):
2 Livin’ On A Prayer
3 I Will Drive You Home
4 It’s My Life
5 Lost Highway
8 Diamond Ring
10 Joey
11 Hallelujah

Show #2 (acoustic):
2 Livin’ On A Prayer
3 Whole Lot Of Leavin’
4 It’s My Life
5 Wanted Dead Or Alive
6 (You Want To) Make A Memory
7 new song
8 Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night
9 Here Comes The Sun
10 When We Were Beautiful
11 I Put A Spell On You

NEW SONG?! Anyone found a recording?

james_d 08-28-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadden (Post 1258483)
NEW SONG?! Anyone found a recording?

I'm pretty sure people were told explicitly not to record this one by Jon before they played it. Would've been brave to have then recorded it.

Supersonic 08-28-2019 07:17 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1258484)
I'm pretty sure people were told explicitly not to record this one by Jon before they played it. Would've been brave to have then recorded it.

It's been recorded and so was the rehearsal done in a Barcelona hotel. Jon rehearsed another new song as well and the lyrics for one of the new songs called "This Country I Believe In" have leaked as well.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

thesedays2014 08-28-2019 07:55 PM

Aloha Supersonic

Listened to Halleluja and Drive you home and Jon’s voice is in tune a very listenable...don’t you agree?

Acoustic, chilled out songs in keys he can still sing in...a dignified way Jon can continue being a musician.

Dicanio 08-28-2019 09:21 PM

Today’s setlist on the deck:-

Lost Highway
Summertime
Everyday People
Old Time Rock n Roll
Bad Name
Born To Follow
Honky Tonk Woman
I’m Your Man
Sleep When I’m Dead
It’s My Life
Born To Be My Baby
Superstition
Treat Her Right
Bad Medicine w/Pretty Woman
We Got It Goin On
Love Comes To Town
Prayer

Supersonic 08-28-2019 09:22 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1258489)
Today’s setlist on the deck:-

Lost Highway
Summertime
Everyday People
Old Time Rock n Roll
Bad Name
Born To Follow
Honky Tonk Woman
I’m Your Man
Sleep When I’m Dead
It’s My Life
Born To Be My Baby
Superstition
Treat Her Right
Bad Medicine w/Pretty Woman
We Got It Goin On
Love Comes To Town
Prayer

Imagine being a Bon Jovi fan and the rarest Bon Jovi song you're getting is I'm Your Man. I've no idea how a Bon Jovi can do these cruises and still not feel they're being shit on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258488)
Aloha Supersonic

Listened to Halleluja and Drive you home and Jon’s voice is in tune a very listenable...don’t you agree?

Acoustic, chilled out songs in keys he can still sing in...a dignified way Jon can continue being a musician.

No, I don't agree because his voice isn't "very listenable" to me. The way he sings Hallelujah only highlights his lack of skills and vocal flaws. There's nothing chilled out about the way he sings the verses with its odd breathing pauses and mispronunction of the words. How that stuff is listenable to anyone is beyond me. And ss for the other stuff he sings in a much lower key than usual; they're just flat out boring. He doesn't have the voice for it, he lacks the depth singers like Cohen or, dare I say it, Mark Knopfler have.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Captain_jovi 08-28-2019 09:31 PM

Summertime hasn't been done since 2011, is that correct? Or has Jon done it elsewhere?

jon-flp 08-28-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258490)
Imagine being a Bon Jovi fan and the rarest Bon Jovi song you're getting is I'm Your Man.

But the I'm Your Man is not the BJ song. I think it's a cover from Leonard Cohen.

The rarest one in this case should be Summertime.

Gadden 08-28-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258485)
Aloha !

It's been recorded and so was the rehearsal done in a Barcelona hotel. Jon rehearsed another new song as well and the lyrics for one of the new songs called "This Country I Believe In" have leaked as well.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Mind sharing it with us?

Supersonic 08-28-2019 10:36 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadden (Post 1258495)
Mind sharing it with us?

I'll wait for someone else to post these. The last few times I posted something exclusive the topics turned into "IT'S A HOAX" and I've little interest in constantly trying to convince everyone it's real.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

thesedays2014 08-28-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258490)
Aloha !

Imagine being a Bon Jovi fan and the rarest Bon Jovi song you're getting is I'm Your Man. I've no idea how a Bon Jovi can do these cruises and still not feel they're being shit on.

No, I don't agree because his voice isn't "very listenable" to me. The way he sings Hallelujah only highlights his lack of skills and vocal flaws. There's nothing chilled out about the way he sings the verses with its odd breathing pauses and mispronunction of the words. How that stuff is listenable to anyone is beyond me. And ss for the other stuff he sings in a much lower key than usual; they're just flat out boring. He doesn't have the voice for it, he lacks the depth singers like Cohen or, dare I say it, Mark Knopfler have.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

So you’d much have the guy almost dying at a stadium show or the electric set you also moan about?

Comparing Jon to Cohen or Knopfler (better not dare) is just silly. Objectively compare stadium Jon to the acoustic clips. Boring? Go and watch Take That (no offence, Gary Barlow is a great songwriter and musician). Jon could
still have dignity in an acoustic session. Before you said he’d sound worse without a big band, now it’s just ‘boring’... I know being contradictory is your job on this forum but come on 😉

YOVANAfromPeru 08-28-2019 11:10 PM

It’s My Life and Prayer were sung by a fan on stage in each song, sounded higher lol, JBJ got jealous and started to sing higher too BUT................
A change in the key, makes wonders!

Supersonic 08-28-2019 11:47 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258497)
So you’d much have the guy almost dying at a stadium show or the electric set you also moan about?

I don't care either way. Electric, acoustic, on a banjo, with an Indian Pan Flute orchestra... Nothing will make it any better as he just can't sing anymore. You feel he sounds better but to me he doesn't. I hear just as many flaws in the way he sings low key as he does when he tries to do the higher chorusses. I've always had to turn off Hallelujah as it's just not sung well, it never was. Just because he isn't straining as much doesn't mean the other way around is better.

Quote:

Comparing Jon to Cohen or Knopfler (better not dare) is just silly.

No, it's not. Cohen was known for his iconic deep voice. Mark Knopfler's voice gets mentioned often in regards to his lack of ability to sing yet being fully capable of delivering due to his voice having grown into a warm, deep and soothing sound. Jon's voice was never iconic for being deep nor does it have the warmth of Mark Knopfler's voice. Whenever Jon sings in a low key he's just your average singer. He just doesn't have what Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, Johnny Cash and Tom Waits had/have.

Quote:

Objectively compare stadium Jon to the acoustic clips. Boring? Go and watch Take That (no offence, Gary Barlow is a great songwriter and musician).

Yeah, it's boring. You're trying to make more of these performances than they are as you're clearly not hearing all the issues he's got performing this way. He's not singing well. His breathing is off, he can't pronounce several words, struggles to string a sentence together and his timing is off. And in regards to your Take That argument; they're a better oiled machine than Bon Jovi are and better singers too. They could actually do an acoustic performance and do it justice.

Quote:

Jon could still have dignity in an acoustic session. Before you said he’d sound worse without a big band, now it’s just ‘boring’... I know being contradictory is your job on this forum but come on ��

Yeah, he sounds worse because his flaws are only highlighted due to him not being able to hind behind a wall of sound and 3 backing vocalists. It doesn't mean it'll suddenly give him more dignity as it won't. Playing in front of 50.000 people who clearly enjoy themselves gives him more dignity than doing small theaters playing songs no one cares for. One of the biggest selling points of your argument is him doing Hallelujah justice. A song, done by many, many, many other singers as it's incredibly hard to **** up. And yet he's never sung the line "The baffled king composing Hallelujah" correctly as he's out of breath by the time he gets there. These acoustic shows are full of flaws like these. The way he sings these songs he just sucks the energy right out of them.

By the time last tour ended he'd played in front of about 700.000 people of which, despite the shocking vocals, clearly most had a great time and would go again. And yet you want him to do small acoustic shows in theaters holding 2.000 people, meaning for the same amount of shows he'd play in front of 40.000 people. That's 660.000 people not buying a ticket. How does playing in front of less people give him more dignity? Because, according to you, he sounds better?

He doesn't. Because, like I've said multiple times by now, he can't sing anymore.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

PanosBonJovi 08-29-2019 12:19 AM

Why don’t they play any of these songs live ? Damn it!

thesedays2014 08-29-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258500)
Aloha !

I don't care either way. Electric, acoustic, on a banjo, with an Indian Pan Flute orchestra... Nothing will make it any better as he just can't sing anymore. You feel he sounds better but to me he doesn't. I hear just as many flaws in the way he sings low key as he does when he tries to do the higher chorusses. I've always had to turn off Hallelujah as it's just not sung well, it never was. Just because he isn't straining as much doesn't mean the other way around is better.

No, it's not. Cohen was known for his iconic deep voice. Mark Knopfler's voice gets mentioned often in regards to his lack of ability to sing yet being fully capable of delivering due to his voice having grown into a warm, deep and soothing sound. Jon's voice was never iconic for being deep nor does it have the warmth of Mark Knopfler's voice. Whenever Jon sings in a low key he's just your average singer. He just doesn't have what Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, Johnny Cash and Tom Waits had/have.

Yeah, it's boring. You're trying to make more of these performances than they are as you're clearly not hearing all the issues he's got performing this way. He's not singing well. His breathing is off, he can't pronounce several words, struggles to string a sentence together and his timing is off. And in regards to your Take That argument; they're a better oiled machine than Bon Jovi are and better singers too. They could actually do an acoustic performance and do it justice.

Yeah, he sounds worse because his flaws are only highlighted due to him not being able to hind behind a wall of sound and 3 backing vocalists. It doesn't mean it'll suddenly give him more dignity as it won't. Playing in front of 50.000 people who clearly enjoy themselves gives him more dignity than doing small theaters playing songs no one cares for. One of the biggest selling points of your argument is him doing Hallelujah justice. A song, done by many, many, many other singers as it's incredibly hard to **** up. And yet he's never sung the line "The baffled king composing Hallelujah" correctly as he's out of breath by the time he gets there. These acoustic shows are full of flaws like these. The way he sings these songs he just sucks the energy right out of them.

By the time last tour ended he'd played in front of about 700.000 people of which, despite the shocking vocals, clearly most had a great time and would go again. And yet you want him to do small acoustic shows in theaters holding 2.000 people, meaning for the same amount of shows he'd play in front of 40.000 people. That's 660.000 people not buying a ticket. How does playing in front of less people give him more dignity? Because, according to you, he sounds better?

He doesn't. Because, like I've said multiple times by now, he can't sing anymore.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

You can go around the world all you like, but acoustic Jon is in tune and he doesn’t look like he’s dying. That means it could be something to work on, unlike the silly stadium filling business he’s doing.

First you said he would sound worse acoustic, then just boring and now you’re saying he sounds just as bad. Forget your forum day job and admit it: he sounds better acousticly, and with a bit of work, it could be a good show.

Read your own words re Cohen and Knopfler...you own justifications are exactly why you can’t compare them to Jon 😉

Supersonic 08-29-2019 11:49 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258508)
You can go around the world all you like, but acoustic Jon is in tune and he doesn’t look like he’s dying. That means it could be something to work on, unlike the silly stadium filling business he’s doing.

No, acoustic Jon isn't in tune. You say there's something to work with but there isn't. If there was, he'd have been performing other songs but he's not, he's got to rely on the few songs that are in his range and thus you're wind up with these setlists he's doing on the cruises.

Quote:

First you said he would sound worse acoustic, then just boring and now you’re saying he sounds just as bad. Forget your forum day job and admit it: he sounds better acousticly, and with a bit of work, it could be a good show.

Read your own words re Cohen and Knopfler...you own justifications are exactly why you can’t compare them to Jon ��

Yeah, he does sound worse acoustic if he'd perform the same songs he does when playing the stadiums. He doesn't though, as he knows he'd be fully exposed. If he'd do Born To Be My Baby acoustic his vocal flaws would be exposed a lot more as he can't hide behind a wall of sound coming from the band and the often poor acoustics of a stadium venue.

Whenever he does attempt one of the big hits he's singing them in a lower key, and thus sounds boring, making both performances just as bad. One is him bending over backwards to hit the right key, the other is sitting completely still singing the songs in a way that sucks the life right out of the songs.

However, your agenda seems to have changed from debating to "I will put this Supersonic guy in his place". If that's your motivation to post I'm out. You keep hammering the same points without actually taking into consideration that you're flat out wrong.

This is Living In Sin, done acoustic. He's flat and out of tune the first time he does the chorus and by the time he's doing it the second time it sounds just as painful. And that's with him avoiding the higher notes.

There's plenty of other examples on youTube. I'll Be There For You in Dublin sounds shit. Amen always sounds horrible. He struggles with the bridge of Joey. He can't sing Livin' On A Prayer or Wanted Dead Or Alive anymore. That's 4 big hits already out. But you think he should do a 1,5-2 hour acoustic shows to give him more dignity "and be a musician". So what would it be like according you? What sonds would he be able to play according to you? He did a 13 song setlist the last time he did an acoustic show and was flat and out of tune in 13 of those songs. I Will Drive You Home and Hallelujah are about the only ones he's capable of doing without struggling throughout the song, now it's up to you to come up with at least 15 other songs to make it to a 1,5 hour show. 3 of the biggest hits are already out. You say he's got something he can work with, you tell me what stuff he could do.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

bonjovi90 08-29-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Read your own words re Cohen and Knopfler...you own justifications are exactly why you can’t compare them to Jon 😉

Really, what's your problem? I've seen you and BJFan99 multiple times trying to get Seb to admit that something sounds good. If you like it, good, but if you really need Seb's approval to build your self-esteem, then that's really sad.
And yes, he is out of tune in these shows as well in over 50% of the songs.

thesedays2014 08-29-2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1258513)
Really, what's your problem? I've seen you and BJFan99 multiple times trying to get Seb to admit that something sounds good. If you like it, good, but if you really need Seb's approval to build your self-esteem, then that's really sad.
And yes, he is out of tune in these shows as well in over 50% of the songs.

Naw, just trying to get him to admit he’s wrong lmao. It won’t happen on the forum, cause that’s his job...may do in his head though lol.

Livin in Sin sounds ok too, thanks Seb. He’s not out of tune in the chorus, just singing a lower variation, like background singers do.

Again, travel around the world as much as Jon does and manipulate my words all you want...the truth is objectively Jon sounds substantially better and suffers a lot less when singing in an acoustic atmosphere. Whether or not it is ‘boring’ is subjective.

Seb: keep finding and posting those vids. Jon singing how he can gives me hope 😊

Supersonic 08-29-2019 07:41 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258535)
Livin in Sin sounds ok too, thanks Seb. He’s not out of tune in the chorus, just singing a lower variation, like background singers do.

Again, travel around the world as much as Jon does and manipulate my words all you want...the truth is objectively Jon sounds substantially better and suffers a lot less when singing in an acoustic atmosphere. Whether or not it is ‘boring’ is subjective.

Seb: keep finding and posting those vids. Jon singing how he can gives me hope ��

Yeah, I'm the one who's wrong here. There really isn't much to discuss if you're not hearing all the bum notes he's hitting though. You saying he sounds good at the acoustic shows is just as ridiculous as all those people saying they thought he did a fine job at the stadium shows.

But go on then, prove your point, post your 17 song setlist filled with songs you think people would buy tickets for. Give me 17 songs Jon's capable of singing nowadays.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

YOVANAfromPeru 08-30-2019 05:30 AM

It’s funny how they put on the stereo Dry County, Stick To Your Guns, the song of that band that sounds like Walk Like A Man, and even last night I went to the casino (after a few minutes I left the place ‘cause I didn’t win a thing of course!) in my way I heard that cover band doing Edge Of A Broken Heart, why JBJ doesn’t play rare songs for the real diehards, almost all the people there are drunk so they deserve We Got It Going On! lol, I guess they bought a lot of Hampton Water... and no way Bon Jovi going to be a band without Jon Bon Jovi like singer, legends to me are persons, not only artists. And no I don’t wanna be president.

LeaJovi 08-30-2019 02:47 PM

Everything comes down to these shows being about Jon, not the music.

Guys let's be real here, that Hallelujah snippet is like 50% bum notes.

faith1985 08-30-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1258600)
Everything comes down to these shows being about Jon, not the music.

Guys let's be real here, that Hallelujah snippet is like 50% bum notes.

To be fair, the whole thing was created to be mostly about Jon. But as far as I can see on Facebook Deb is having a good time and I am happy for her!

thesedays2014 08-31-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258544)
Aloha !

Yeah, I'm the one who's wrong here. There really isn't much to discuss if you're not hearing all the bum notes he's hitting though. You saying he sounds good at the acoustic shows is just as ridiculous as all those people saying they thought he did a fine job at the stadium shows.

But go on then, prove your point, post your 17 song setlist filled with songs you think people would buy tickets for. Give me 17 songs Jon's capable of singing nowadays.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Be objective Seb: listen to a live Bad Medicine and that acoustic Livin in Sin. It’s not what I say, it’s reality.

I’ve said it before, I think he’d sound decent enough doing TLFR type versions of most songs, down tuning and singing different vocal lines when necessary, like on Livin in Sin. Stand Up Guy songs and new songs in that sort of style.

Now you’ll say TLFR is boring and Stand Up stuff is crap. Fine, that’s your opinion. Thousands of people would still go to see him even if he sang La Macarena, just look at Runaway Cruises. His time as a stadium filler whose killing his voice, dignity, mental state and God knows what else? Over

P.S Good to see you’ve dropped the Knopfler and Cohen comparisons

YOVANAfromPeru 08-31-2019 09:53 AM

To me, it’s all about the song, he can do a good performance acoustic or electric, but it’s all about what song he chooses to sing and... well, of course his mood

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258678)
it’s reality.

Do you mean this? Only Kidding!!!
http://www.sixthman.net/boatdumb

thesedays2014 08-31-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258679)
To me, it’s all about the song, he can do a good performance acoustic or electric, but it’s all about what song he chooses to sing and... well, of course his mood

Do you mean this? Only Kidding!!!
http://www.sixthman.net/boatdumb

Lmao jeje

I do hope his voice gets better, but being 100% honest, the only song he could just about sing in Madrid a few months ago with the electric band was THINFS. It went downhill rapidly after the first song.

Be great to watch a full 2019 acoustic to see how he gets on.

YOVANAfromPeru 08-31-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258681)
Lmao jeje

I do hope his voice gets better, but being 100% honest, the only song he could just about sing in Madrid a few months ago with the electric band was THINFS. It went downhill rapidly after the first song.

Be great to watch a full 2019 acoustic to see how he gets on.

Most of that video is stupid, maybe a couple jokes were good...
I bet if he would do one rarity per show, we all would be happy!
And no necessary paying big money for front row; for example I’m really thinking in going to Rock in Rio and see all the things that are there what would mean spending my time experience other things and not waiting for hours to be front row, in other words: last row… >_< jajajajaj

YOVANAfromPeru 08-31-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258475)
Show #1 (acoustic):
2 Livin’ On A Prayer
3 I Will Drive You Home
4 It’s My Life
5 Lost Highway
8 Diamond Ring
10 Joey
11 Hallelujah