Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This House Is Not For Sale (2016) - Post Album Release Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69728)

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1211712)
I just love your justification! :lol: :cool:

Yes, we actually have the album 5 days late.

Bleeding Purist 10-26-2016 09:29 AM

Any Further PM Panhandling!

Members are encouraged to ignore any members that post further requests for PMs.

Those posting requests will be promptly banned, not just the post deleted. This is the 3rd warning at this point.

Lucas_Roli 10-26-2016 09:42 AM

I just listened to the full Deluxe Edition, without Touch of Grey of course, and I gotta say that I really enjoyed the experience. I've listened to every single song with a smile on my face.

This is an amazing experience, especially compared to the time when I first listened to WAN...I couldn't even listen to the whole thing, it was that bad.

EDIT: I cannot believe that I forgot to mention I Will Drive You Home. This song is beautiful, it's bittersweet and I totally love Jon's vocals and the atmosphere of the song. And that ending is also very very good, I am really curious who came up with that because it made me tear up.

BonJovi100 10-26-2016 09:44 AM

For sure this album is amazing and has something from 80s or 90s in almost every song :O
I don't have song that I don't like. I even think now that Goodnight NY is fun song.
1.RCoaster 2.Devil 3.Ghost 4.BaTommorow 5.Reunion
For now ;)

ezearis 10-26-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1211705)
Man... Living With The Ghost, at first this song was almost neutral to me but now I find it so freaking special.

Totally agree. This song is magical, must be one of the best songs they've released ever.

Jon always says he wants to make positive songs, this is the way to go. It makes you feel the pain with those lyrics but also it leaves you feeling like everything's gonna be ok. Everything is perfect in that song, I wouldn't change a thing.

Old Joysey 10-26-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 1211714)
Yes, we actually have the album 5 days late.

I know, I know, and your "just restoring the natural order" was brilliant! "they" created chaos when they postponed the release date but some fans restored the alignment of the planets and thus re-established the balance. When the moon is in its seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

bucketfinck 10-26-2016 09:56 AM

My top three for now are Devils in the temple, All hail the king and Born again tomorrow!

Positively surprised by Come on up to our house - its the best produced/sounding track on the whole record

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist (Post 1211709)

It WAS supposed to be out last Friday, after all. This is just restoring the natural order.

i wonder if thats how its leaked. The warehouses have them, theyve been delayed and now its out there.

steel_horse75 10-26-2016 09:58 AM

i hope everyone thats "downloaded this" will still buy it.

bucketfinck 10-26-2016 09:59 AM

Regarding We dont run: Its frustrating `cause the verses are much better in old version, but the guitar crunch in the chorus is much better now :/
All in all I think i will replace it with the old version