Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

blazeofglory 11-09-2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283180)
I don't think they will play Glasto, but Richie saying that they have been talking is just another clue that something is going to happen next year. I think it will.

I agree, definitely seems like a clue that something is gonna happen, even if that something isn't actually Glastonbury.

Thierry 11-09-2022 04:20 PM

Richie's going to tour with them next year I guess. I hope they'll hang it up after that.

And I hope Bobby will be back as well.

Phil and Shanks need to go.

Captain_jovi 11-09-2022 05:08 PM

Personally I think it's going to happen and this is the end of the line. Sad but it's time.

DryCounty 11-09-2022 05:22 PM

Obviously something is cooking. It was just a matter of time until Richie missed the big stages. It will for obvious reasons be nice to see Jon and Richie back together but I find it hard to be excited for anything Bon Jovi-touring wise knowing how Jon will butcher anything they attempt.
But if they decide to do one last tour it’s of course a no-brainer that Richie shall be there.

Captain_jovi 11-09-2022 05:53 PM

I don't think of it as Richie missing the big stage so much as everyone saying goodbye to the whole thing. If dude wanted to play big festivals, he could.

This feels like a really nice wrap up of everything. Could also mean why Richie's album stalled again. The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering why Phil is on the road if he's on the band's payroll but he might not be and just wants to keep earning when not with the band. I guess at 30 shows per year with Bon Jovi it may not be the must lucrative pay.

angelsambo 11-09-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283188)
I ....The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering why Phil is on the road if he's on the band's payroll but he might not be and just wants to keep earning when not with the band. I guess at 30 shows per year with Bon Jovi it may not be the must lucrative pay.

maybe he enjoys playing music live

jovifan85 11-09-2022 06:51 PM

So Richie Sambora, is hinting at appearing at a Big Concert Venue? So is he selecting his appearances? (Madison Square Garden, New Jersey, Wembley etc) and not doing a full 40th Anniversary Tour? Opening and Closing Tour as well?

Sad if he was....As fans would like to see him, if this is Bon Jovi's last tour....Or until Richie Sambora is back for the farewell Tour.

Captain_jovi 11-09-2022 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1283191)
So Richie Sambora, is hinting at appearing at a Big Concert Venue? So is he selecting his appearances? (Madison Square Garden, New Jersey, Wembley etc) and not doing a full 40th Anniversary Tour? Opening and Closing Tour as well?

Sad if he was....As fans would like to see him, if this is Bon Jovi's last tour....Or until Richie Sambora is back for the farewell Tour.

I can't find any trace of Richie bringing up the show specifically, just that it's a possibility and they're talking. Was he asked specifically about that festival or did he bring it up? Has anyone seen a full quote?

jovifan85 11-09-2022 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283192)
I can't find any trace of Richie bringing up the show specifically, just that it's a possibility and they're talking. Was he asked specifically about that festival or did he bring it up? Has anyone seen a full quote?

Sorry, I was thinking that he could attend these venues, as Richie or the journalist mentioned Glastonbury.....

https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/09/glast...line-17725982/

rolo_tomachi 11-09-2022 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1283185)
Richie's going to tour with them next year I guess. I hope they'll hang it up after that.

And I hope Bobby will be back as well.

Phil and Shanks need to go.

I would go even further, take only 5 musicians on stage like in the old days. Jon, Richie, David, Tico and Hugh. It's not going to happen, but if it did, it would be my fav lineup.