Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

rolo_tomachi 01-09-2022 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1277177)
Oh I wasn't accusing you of anything Rolo - please don't think I was, I know you know better than that. I was just shocked that they had the nerve to steal your artwork from here and use it on the post! Not cool at all...

Do not worry, I did not say it for your comment. My work of art is for the fans, I don't care if they use it, I even like to see that others are using it. It was just a clarification.

Everything is fine.

rolo_tomachi 01-10-2022 12:54 PM

I wonder when we will get a show from The Circle Tour on SiriusXM, I would also like to hear some unreleased show from SWW Tour, although I have a feeling that this is more complicated.

Thierry 01-10-2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277181)
I wonder when we will get a show from The Circle Tour on SiriusXM, I would also like to hear some unreleased show from SWW Tour, although I have a feeling that this is more complicated.

If they go for a Circle tour show; it'll probably the East Rutherford show that has been floating around for a long time on HD. Obie won't put much effort in other stuff apparently.

Rdkopper 01-10-2022 01:22 PM

I have a feeling that there are more Bon Jovi fans out there then the 10 who post here on a weekly basis so fans posting a show that was broadcast publicly is a little out of our control. That's why this whole Sirius to The Experience pathway is a little ridiculous for exclusive Experience members.

When it comes to the artwork, I have a feeling that Obie or his assistant are just doing Google searches and just happened to stumbled upon it. I don't think they actually come here to hijack any art work.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 01-10-2022 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277181)

Be careful what you wish for with that Circle Tour request.

rolo_tomachi 01-10-2022 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1277182)
If they go for a Circle tour show; it'll probably the East Rutherford show that has been floating around for a long time on HD. Obie won't put much effort in other stuff apparently.

I've thought about that too, but... another show at New Meadowlands seems unlikely. It could be Munich 2011 or some London 02 Arena show, since there was a lot of videos.

Damn, even Hyde Park 2011 would be welcome, as the soundboard version we have is an FM with radio host commentary, and having that show complete with clean audio added to JBJ Experience would be pretty cool for me.

Faceman 01-10-2022 03:34 PM

Mannheim (last show of the German leg) also had 3 songs broadcasted on radio. So who knows how much of that show - which was an awesome one - still exists somewhere.
But by saying that, I don't think we will get any different show than the NMS, which they played in theaters around the world back then.

cqleonardo 01-10-2022 04:44 PM

sad that the shows are getting uploaded on youtube and stuff. on one of my local Jovi groups on facebook a guy uploaded a bunch and I told him not to but....

rolo_tomachi 01-10-2022 10:22 PM

I think that for now things are fine, at least on YouTube. There is no trace of the shows that have been released on SiriusXM from the last 4 months, and honestly, I think that has to be seen as a good thing if they want to continue adding shows on JBJ Experience.

By the way, last week none show were added to the Experience, and I have a feeling that this week neither. The reason? Maybe because this week the sale of tickets for the next tour begins?

Rdkopper 01-10-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277194)
I think that for now things are fine, at least on YouTube. There is no trace of the shows that have been released on SiriusXM from the last 4 months, and honestly, I think that has to be seen as a good thing if they want to continue adding shows on JBJ Experience.

By the way, last week none show were added to the Experience, and I have a feeling that this week neither. The reason? Maybe because this week the sale of tickets for the next tour begins?

There are so many new members joining just to get presale tickes. I see it all over this Facebook group I follow... I dont know what they are going for but i want to tell them that it's not 1995 anymore.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk