Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Neurotica...Better than a Demo? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=4773)

hookmeup 12-27-2002 07:57 PM

Neurotica...Better than a Demo?

Hey. This is my first post. My name's Adam, and I'm a diehard Bon Jovi fan since 1988, when i was 2 years old.

I have a question for all, which is do you believe Neurotica could've been better as a song on Crush, or perhaps even a single.
I've discussed this with some fellow friends at one time. They never heard Neurotica, and when they heard it, they said the song was awesome, possibly one of the best BJ songs they ever heard.

I myself believe this song had excellent potential to be released as a single, and definetely is good enough to take the place of a song on Crush. Not to take off of the Crush chemistry, but I believe this song is a hell of a lot better than Mystery Train.

Let me know what ya'll think about Neurotica, and what you think about it.

krb102 12-27-2002 08:00 PM

It is on the Japanese version.

hookmeup 12-27-2002 08:06 PM

I'm aware of that, but I meant to say the American Version, I know it wasn't included on this version.

Joverl 12-27-2002 08:07 PM

Hi, welcome to the board! Have fun! :D

I agree, itīs a brill song and it defenitely should have made Crush. Iīm probably not the right person to judge which songs would do well as singles as Iīm usually wrong (I honestly thought Misunderstood would be a hit, but as we all know it sucked big time). But anyway, I do believe that it would have been a much better single choice than Say it isnīt so. SIIS was a nice experiment for the fans, but nothing really for the general public. Neurotica is more of a good old Rock Song. I guess people would have liked it better.
Anyway itīs one my faves from Crush!

KTF
Joverl :D

hellmanfrommars 12-27-2002 09:16 PM

Welcome Adam,

I must say your first post is a good one - NEUROTICA ROCKS!

joviromeo 12-27-2002 09:50 PM

I too agree Adam, NEUROTICA is defo a great song in my opinion should have made it onto the Crush CD. What a song.

Yvonne 12-28-2002 02:02 AM

I love Neurotica. It is one of my fave songs. And should've been included on all Crush copies.

{_Warrior_} 12-28-2002 03:08 AM

Neurotica should be on the Cd and should have been released as second single. Hey, just my opinion :D

XRds1Bnce16 12-28-2002 03:36 AM

Great Song

Yes indeed, Neurotica would be great. I'm really not too partial to Mystery Train either, and Neurotica would have been a great replacement. Definately a single, too.

JoviGirl 12-28-2002 04:23 AM

Welcome Adam! you will enjoy it here.

Neurotica definately should have been an album track. Maybe the band thought it was too abrupt or hardcore for "Crush". Too bad, it's a lot better than some songs on there. IMO, "Say ISn't Isn't So" should have been a b-side.