Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   So you've ripped it............. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55116)

TheseDaysEra 03-08-2013 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1113485)
See, it's posts like this I don't get. Like it, don't like it, whatever. But this post is nothing more than bitching for the sake of bitching.

lolol ! well put...

Rdkopper 03-08-2013 06:48 AM

Bon Jovi to me is now a body of work!

This album has really grown on me after hearing all these songs in their entirety. However, even if I wasn't crazy about the songs, I'd still add them to my collection.

Adding 12+ songs to my collection of 400+ is a must.

When it's all over and done with, I can reflect back on all the years. The good the bad, the young the old.

You don't take pictures of your memories but with Bon Jovi music, I can put on an album and instantly go back to those times. If I want to go back to my 8th grade dance, I put on Slippery. College = TD, First Job = Crush (actually Real Life, Crush was second).....

And as corny as it sounds, I do thank the band for allowing me to remember those times. So if you think Shanks overproducing an album is going to change my opinions, you're wrong!

It's character, loyalty, and a little craziness!

That's what being a die-hard is all about

prayer_84 03-08-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1113506)
Bon Jovi to me is now a body of work!

This album has really grown on me after hearing all these songs in their entirety. However, even if I wasn't crazy about the songs, I'd still add them to my collection.

Adding 12+ songs to my collection of 400+ is a must.

When it's all over and done with, I can reflect back on all the years. The good the bad, the young the old.

You don't take pictures of your memories but with Bon Jovi music, I can put on an album and instantly go back to those times. If I want to go back to my 8th grade dance, I put on Slippery. College = TD, First Job = Crush (actually Real Life, Crush was second).....

And as corny as it sounds, I do thank the band for allowing me to remember those times. So if you think Shanks overproducing an album is going to change my opinions, you're wrong!

That's what being a die-hard is all about

Now THAT could not have been said better! Thumbs up! I agree with you 100%.

Makedde 03-08-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1113181)
Question for those who ripped it .....Will you now buy it?
Im not ripping it gonna buy it.

I didn't rip it. I was a good girl and I bought it.:p

StoneDeaf 03-08-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1113506)

Your definition of a die-hard is nothing but a blind admirer. You and your likes would buy just about anything with the name Bon Jovi on it. That is what makes the band what it is. No need to put any effort to anything, crap will sell no matter what.

Iceman 03-08-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf (Post 1113548)
Your definition of a die-hard is nothing but a blind admirer. You and your likes would buy just about anything with the name Bon Jovi on it. That is what makes the band what it is. No need to put any effort to anything, crap will sell no matter what.

No, really. What he said.

Ice

Rdkopper 03-08-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf (Post 1113548)

I wouldnt call 30 years of music "blind".

However after such time, yes i will buy everything. Realistically the band doesn't put out crap so that's not a concern.

I agree that a 50 year old Bon Jovi is not as great as A 25 year old one but that's ok. They superseded almost all bands 30 plus years into their careers. The first 20 years were for me and the remaining 10 were for the band. I don't hate the music. Its all still way above average.

prayer_84 03-08-2013 02:33 PM

This is the second time somebody has used my words without quoting. Why?

DevilsSon 03-08-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 1113552)

No, really. What he said.

Ice

Not that it has anything to with being a die-hard or a real fan or just someone with some form of irrational compulsive obsession - but you and StoneDeaf both have vampires for avatars.

Now THAT is very strange.

ezearis 03-08-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1113563)
Not that it has anything to with being a die-hard or a real fan or just someone with some form of irrational compulsive obsession - but you and StoneDeaf both have vampires for avatars.

Now THAT is very strange.

Sorry, had to do it.