Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

Kevs 02-17-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pivek (Post 1277711)
Tomorrow 2016-10-12 - USA, NY, New York, Barrymore Theatre. TidalX broadcast...

not surprised.

On the 1st leg of the THINFS tour you could purchase the live show
I bought 2 but got 3 :) wonder why none of these have made it to Sirius yet

Dicanio 02-17-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1277705)
No one said there would be no box set, pump them brakes.

But also it was never confirmed there would be one since the last time he mentioned it so pump those brakes too.

Before we go into "Jon lied again" territory, everyone should temper their expectations and don't get lost in things built up in our heads.

What do you mean, since he last mentioned it? He confirmed a box set during the SWW anniversary call that I was on.

Do you mean he’s not confirmed it since then?

Captain_jovi 02-17-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1277722)
What do you mean, since he last mentioned it? He confirmed a box set during the SWW anniversary call that I was on.

Do you mean he’s not confirmed it since then?

Yeah. What I mean is more.....he can verbally say all he wants something is happening. Stuff changes. It always does. The double live album, the acoustic album, the original cover art of the Circle. the no touring of the Lost Highway album. People get so butt hurt when something changes and think Jon can't be trusted because what we built up in our heads was so much better than what was delivered.

Until there's something on the website or a picture or actual info about what's going to be on it, it may not happen close to what was said, it's a 3 year project. But the fact that it's a different company putting it together, THAT I like.

bonjovi90 02-17-2022 03:59 PM

What was the original cover art for the Circle supposed to be? Can't really remember [emoji848]

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 02-17-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1277732)
What was the original cover art for the Circle supposed to be? Can't really remember [emoji848]

I gotta dig this out. I had it in a document in my old computer but aren't sure what website it came from. It was something about a shining light and the band standing in a circle with the light emanating from a different part of each member. Tico was the heart, Jon was the mouthpiece. It sounded truly unhinged and I'd love to know where it came from.

Alphavictim 02-17-2022 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1277733)
I gotta dig this out. I had it in a document in my old computer but aren't sure what website it came from. It was something about a shining light and the band standing in a circle with the light emanating from a different part of each member. Tico was the heart, Jon was the mouthpiece. It sounded truly unhinged and I'd love to know where it came from.

It was JBJ's idea AFAIR.

rolo_tomachi 02-17-2022 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1277732)

The only thing I remember is that it was a live photo that was done on the Lost Highway or HAND Tour, I don't sure. They were on stage in forming a circle or something. Not sure if it was a live take or sound check. It was a picture they already had from previous tours.

Jon mentioned it in an interview before the album came out, but I never got to see that image. The funny thing is that the cover of the WWBTF single also belonged to a live take from the previous tour.

bonjovi90 02-17-2022 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277735)
Jon mentioned it in an interview before the album came out, but I never got to see that image. The funny thing is that the cover of the WWBTF single also belonged to a live take from the previous tour.

Yeah I think it was from Twickenham. The same (or a similar) photo was in the WWWB book.

lolo5769 02-18-2022 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pivek (Post 1277711)
Tomorrow 2016-10-12 - USA, NY, New York, Barrymore Theatre. TidalX broadcast...

this concert already exists on CD on a Russian edition of the studio album. No "Bad Medicine" on it and 15 tracks in total. We'll see tonight, but I'm under no illusions.

bonjovi90 02-18-2022 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolo5769 (Post 1277757)
this concert already exists on CD on a Russian edition of the studio album. No "Bad Medicine" on it and 15 tracks in total. We'll see tonight, but I'm under no illusions.

Are you sure you don't mix it up with London Palladium 2016? That one was released and had 15 tracks.