Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Captain Walrus 12-02-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 788989)
haha you mean you have to buy tickets??? I just thought you turned up at the nightclub they are playing and paid on the door ;)

They played at the Snow Ball at my Uni last night ... so tickets were required ... ten whole pounds! Not that I went mind you ;)

asok80 12-04-2007 03:45 PM

Bruce 2 nights in gothenburg 4th and 5th of July.

Neurotica80 12-05-2007 02:37 PM

Bruce - Old Trafford May next year. :D

Kathleen 12-05-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 790315)
Bruce - Old Trafford May next year. :D

Oh man - I sure hope you enjoy yourself. I know that Thierry was disappointed :(

Mongoose 12-05-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 790315)
Bruce - Old Trafford May next year. :D


Same here

WOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just hope it's as hot as it was in 2003 :o

Kev 12-05-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 790315)
Bruce - Old Trafford May next year. :D

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce! Lets hope we get Jungleland. I won't hold my breath though! lol.

asok80 12-05-2007 08:51 PM

Congrats Kev! you're first Bruce show. You won't be dissapointed I'm sure.
You never know with Bruce when it comes to setlists it just might happen.
Seeing him again on Monday, can't wait!!

Kev 12-05-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asok80 (Post 790384)
Congrats Kev! you're first Bruce show. You won't be dissapointed I'm sure.
You never know with Bruce when it comes to setlists it just might happen.
Seeing him again on Monday, can't wait!!

DAMN YOU AND KATHLEEN! lol. You guys officially won me over and I caved in didn't I?! I'm really looking forward to it now :D

Kathleen 12-05-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev (Post 790396)
DAMN YOU AND KATHLEEN! lol. You guys officially won me over and I caved in didn't I?! I'm really looking forward to it now :D

It's not like the tickets were a fortune. If you hate the show you can always blame me - just like I blame you for my Martini habit LOL.

Kev 12-05-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 790397)
It's not like the tickets were a fortune. If you hate the show you can always blame me - just like I blame you for my Martini habit LOL.

True, they were quite decent prices to be honest. I don't think I will hate the show, but maybe it will give us something else to discuss next summer should I come back! ;) :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.