Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Irishshin 08-08-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budge (Post 1070695)
I have tickets for Bryan Adams in November.... pretty sad I know but seeing as I went to watch the original Waking Up The Neighbors tour back in 1992 I thought it would be a good idea to go again for the anniversary tour.;-)

Saw him in June, Loved him so much. I want to go see him on the Waking Up The Neighbours too but all the London tickets ran out the door!!!
He really was brilliant!

Peterson 08-09-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishshin (Post 1070730)
Saw him in June, Loved him so much. I want to go see him on the Waking Up The Neighbours too but all the London tickets ran out the door!!!
He really was brilliant!

Sinead, go see him in glasgow! ;)

might see about getting tickets for us too, wanted to see him live for ages, just not been able to go when he's in Scotland

Irishshin 08-09-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson (Post 1070747)
Sinead, go see him in glasgow! ;)

might see about getting tickets for us too, wanted to see him live for ages, just not been able to go when he's in Scotland

Just checked and there are tickets and flights...BUT the flight back isn't until Sunday Nov 27th......Brazil GP starts late in the evening right??
Dunno if its worth the risk!

Peterson 08-09-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irishshin (Post 1070786)
Just checked and there are tickets and flights...BUT the flight back isn't until Sunday Nov 27th......Brazil GP starts late in the evening right??
Dunno if its worth the risk!

Oh, thats a tough one..... I know how much you love the Brazil GP! Depends if you're able to sky+ it and hope nobody tells you the result if you miss it/ have to watch it later....

Budge 08-09-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson (Post 1070836)
Oh, thats a tough one..... I know how much you love the Brazil GP! Depends if you're able to sky+ it and hope nobody tells you the result if you miss it/ have to watch it later....

That's a no brainer....you can either watch something that you can record at a later date or watch the repeat that will be played for days later, or go to watch Bryan Adams live which may be your 1 and only chance to ever see again...... I know what I'd choose :rolleyes:

Irishshin 08-10-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budge (Post 1070842)
That's a no brainer....you can either watch something that you can record at a later date or watch the repeat that will be played for days later, or go to watch Bryan Adams live which may be your 1 and only chance to ever see again...... I know what I'd choose :rolleyes:

Brazil is the last race of the season. But your right I can record and watch later, and just avoid everything until I see it!!

Bryan will be touring again!! But maybe not Waking Up The Neighbours...which has my favourite Bryan Adams song on it and possibly my own chance to hear it live.

Decisions Decisions!

Neurotica80 08-28-2011 12:13 PM

Noel Gallagher - HMV forum, London 30th Oct

Very excited for this one, as great as it has been to see stadium shows this summer, I'm looking forward to seeing NG on his own in an intimate venue. Sure, knowing that he'll def play Oasis was a big draw but I'm very open minded to his new material. Death of you and me is no classic but it still pisses all over anything on Beady Eyes record. Roll on October :cool:

Yvonne 08-28-2011 11:28 PM

Kaiser Chiefs in February :)

eddie73 08-30-2011 11:17 PM

ADAM ANT.

December 8th Rock City notts

eddie73 08-30-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxannah (Post 1069946)
Dan Reed acoustic show on October 30th. i'll be counting the days for this one.

Dan is so cool, seen 3 of his acoustic shows in uk in last year or 2, real nice bloke as well, so down to earth. He was so underated in the late 80s early 90s