Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora spanish songs - which formats? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70536)

Thinny 04-04-2019 09:14 PM

Richie Sambora spanish songs - which formats?

Following on from the closed thread, does anybody know which releases the Sambora spanish tracks were on and exactly which tracks have studio spanish versions. I've never come across a release with them on, but I guess I have missed something somewhere. I know of In It For Love. were there others?

9Songs4U 04-04-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1252185)
Following on from the closed thread, does anybody know which releases the Sambora spanish tracks were on and exactly which tracks have studio spanish versions. I've never come across a release with them on, but I guess I have missed something somewhere. I know of In It For Love. were there others?

Abd all that really matters...

Captain_jovi 04-04-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1252186)
Abd all that really matters... If someone could send them via PM to my email... I would feel blessed

Come on. I just closed that thread because it could the board in trouble. Please don't ask people to send you released material through private message.

9Songs4U 04-04-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1252189)
Come on. I just closed that thread because it could the board in trouble. Please don't ask people to send you released material through private message.

Wasn't it the english version? Because the spanish tittles never got released

Thinny 04-04-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1252189)

I don't think they were asking for any files. Just telling me that there was also a Spanish version of All That Really Matters, as well as In It For Love... (EDIT: Ahh ok, I see they edited the original post. Apologies!)

As a collector I am genuinely interested in which releases these appeared on, if anybody has any info. The Jovi spanish stuff is easy to find, the Richie stuff is impossible it seems...

9Songs4U 04-05-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1252192)
I don't think they were asking for any files. Just telling me that there was also a Spanish version of All That Really Matters, as well as In It For Love... (EDIT: Ahh ok, I see they edited the original post. Apologies!)

As a collector I am genuinely interested in which releases these appeared on, if anybody has any info. The Jovi spanish stuff is easy to find, the Richie stuff is impossible it seems...

According to some info along the web, I think RD is the one that can assure that it was the record company who said NO to both spanish tracks. He also posted on Twitter some time ago about it.

Thinny 04-05-2019 11:27 AM

Ok that would explain it. They never were released then! Thanks!