Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rock in Rio 2019 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70501)

sweetmisery 01-31-2019 08:40 PM

Rock in Rio 2019
 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyQltbzX4AEMUhY.jpg

Rock in Rio just teased this in their social media.

jon-flp 01-31-2019 08:51 PM

It's confirmed by a journalist who is a reference in the area here in Brazil.

It matches with the most recent interview of Phil X.

sweetmisery 01-31-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1250504)
It's confirmed by a journalist who is a reference in the area here in Brazil.

It matches with the most recent interview of Phil X.

I already have Rock in Rio tix(the RiR Card). You goin?

Supersonic 01-31-2019 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1250504)
It's confirmed by a journalist who is a reference in the area here in Brazil.

It matches with the most recent interview of Phil X.

They're wrong, I've got the real photo.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jon-flp 01-31-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetmisery (Post 1250505)
I already have Rock in Rio tix(the RiR Card). You goin?

I was not thinking about. Even with Bon Jovi being confirmed (which I was really not expecting), still doesn't make me very excited.

But I stoped to think a little...could be my last oportunity to seen them (even if it's not "them" in totaly). So, maybe I'll give it a try.

jon-flp 01-31-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1250506)
Aloha !



They're wrong, I've got the real photo.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

hahahahahahaha Good one Seb.

Would be good if by "magic" Richie could turn up in this gig...

jon-flp 02-01-2019 12:56 AM

100% confirmed now.

https://twitter.com/rockinrio/status...546699267?s=19

Enviado de meu LG-M250 usando o Tapatalk

cqleonardo 02-01-2019 02:54 AM

I'm so goddamn happy, can't believe I'm gonna see these guys for the third time

sweetmisery 02-01-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1250507)
I was not thinking about. Even with Bon Jovi being confirmed (which I was really not expecting), still doesn't make me very excited.

But I stoped to think a little...could be my last oportunity to seen them (even if it's not "them" in totaly). So, maybe I'll give it a try.

Yeah unexpected. They dont usually bring same artists on back to back RiR. Medina even said recently wont bring GNíR cuz they just played in 2017.

Anyway never been to RiR. How does it work? Everyone can get in the grounds morning to enjoy the activities? Or still a few hours before show like most concerts?

jon-flp 02-01-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetmisery (Post 1250525)
Yeah unexpected. They dont usually bring same artists on back to back RiR. Medina even said recently wont bring GN’R cuz they just played in 2017.

Anyway never been to RiR. How does it work? Everyone can get in the grounds morning to enjoy the activities? Or still a few hours before show like most concerts?

haha, I've never been in RiR too, but I know that the doors usually opens at 2pm. You can go and enjoy all the shows in "Sunset Stage" and the others activities. The main shows at "World Stage" starts at 7pm. The headliners normally begins around at midnight.

Some says that it's a good experience...I really don't know. The setlist will be pretty vanilla, but 100,000 people sing along together may be worth it.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.