Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How to get best tickets (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70207)

Trezie 01-31-2018 07:19 PM

How to get best tickets

I am preparing to buy tickets for St. Paul soon and was wondering if anyone has advice on how to get the best seats for the best price. I have gotten previous tickets through the backstage membership and always been happy with them but no longer have that membership. With all the other presale codes out there I was wondering if I would still be able to get good seats or if it is worth the money to sign up for backstage again to get those tickets. I am hoping to get good seats for a reasonable price. Any advice?

Becky 01-31-2018 11:38 PM

I got my tickets which were good, though not exactly what I wanted, through the fan club presale. I wanted lower level close to the stage, but was only offered floor seating. By the time I got presale codes from venues and promoters, “best available” were not... suited to my standards. I’m honestly not complaining about my tickets. I will have a good view. My fear is how much pain I will be in during/after the shows because I won’t have surgery to repair my chronic foot pain until summer. It’s gonna hurt!

24Roses 02-01-2018 12:42 AM

I too am going to be buying tickets for St. Paul and am very aware that with all the special packages and presales it is going to be very difficult to get good seats at regular price. I also had the password for Milwaukee and pretty much was offered seats on the lower level in the back from the beginning. It was the same the day of the regular sale. I can only assume it is going to be the same for St. Paul. Due to circumstances, I need to attend with 2 other people so I can't afford to buy the darn packages or verified resell tickets that the "fans" are making money off of. However, it seems that is the only way to be guaranteed a good view. I want to see them at least one more time, so I guess I'm going to have to be happy with a view from the back and hopefully it is on the lower level at least. I'm also not in the fan club because I can't afford it and won't join just to get good seats to 1 concert.

bobbye49 02-01-2018 05:10 AM

I got 5th row floor seats (ticket only, no package) through the FC presale. I'm not sure if I was just lucky, but I was happy. A friend got 2nd row ticket only from the FC presale. There may be a two-ticket limit, though; I'm not sure. If you're willing to take the risk, sometimes excellent tickets come up 2-3 weeks before the concert when they break up the unsold packages. Sometimes they drop the prices, also. On the first leg of the tour, I got 4th row floor seats for $162 a few weeks before the concert.

Trezie 02-06-2018 07:30 PM

Bobbye49 May I ask what you paid for fc tickets for row 5 without the package? Just wondering if it would be worth signing up for fan club membership to make it possible to get awesome seats like those or if they will be out of my price range any ways. Thanks for your help!

Trezie 02-06-2018 07:35 PM

Bobbye49. May I ask how much you paid for fan club tickets in row 5? I am trying to determine if it would be worth signing up for fc to be able to get awesome seats like those or if it is out of my price range any ways.Thanks for your help!

WILDJOVIMAN 02-07-2018 08:50 AM

Any Show Sold Out Yet ?

Panda 02-07-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILDJOVIMAN (Post 1234103)
Any Show Sold Out Yet ?

I think the only show that has sold out is Montreal, and they added a second date for that one. It's probably the lowest ticket sales I've seen for the band in America, ever.

bobbye49 02-08-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trezie (Post 1234093)
Bobbye49 May I ask what you paid for fc tickets for row 5 without the package? Just wondering if it would be worth signing up for fan club membership to make it possible to get awesome seats like those or if they will be out of my price range any ways. Thanks for your help!

I paid $349.50 plus fees for ticket only at each concert. Fees for Atlanta were $69 per ticket, fees for Charlotte were $34 per ticket. I have no idea why the fees varied so much, since the ticket prices were the same.

WILDJOVIMAN 02-09-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1234108)
I think the only show that has sold out is Montreal, and they added a second date for that one. It's probably the lowest ticket sales I've seen for the band in America, ever.

:-( sad news