Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Short clarification and then you - thank god - are rid of me (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70630)

Eveline 08-31-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesedays2014 (Post 1258693)
Totally agree with you re bullying and suicide and I’m not saying it’s not a big deal. Unfortunately, I have had a family member who is no longer with us due to that.

However, your last sentence is the best and most important saying and not giving a shit is what we all must strive for.

Personally, I don’t mind being called a cunt and at the same time I’m not going to call anybody a prick...what’s the point...palabras necias, oídos sordos.

You know what. If Seb and the likes of him carry on bullying others like that, I'm not gonna stay silent. That's all I know. And I don't care if his following is 5 or 500. I tried to stay away but the shit got too big. Just grow up, kid.

Supersonic 08-31-2019 04:51 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258694)
You know what. If Seb and the likes of him carry on bullying others like that, I'm not gonna stay silent. That's all I know. And I don't care if his following is 5 or 500. I tried to stay away but the shit got too big. Just grow up, kid.

The shit got too big? Easy now, Joan of Arc, stop circlejerking around. I've never bullied anyone here, stop pulling the victim card once people question your pretentious self-centered expertise. If you can't handle being called out on your theories, stop putting them on a display that's for everyone to read.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Eveline 08-31-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258695)
Aloha !

The shit got too big? Easy now, Joan of Arc.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Challenge accepted.

Supersonic 08-31-2019 04:55 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258696)
Challenge accepted.

Challenge lost. That was rather easy. Now stick to your word, you were going to stay silent.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Eveline 08-31-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258697)
Aloha !

Challenge lost. That was rather easy. Now stick to your word, you were going to stay silent.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I almost feel sorry for you, man. Not that I care anyway ❤️

Supersonic 08-31-2019 05:07 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258698)
I almost feel sorry for you, man. Not that I care anyway ❤️

Ssshhh. Your insecurities are on full display.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Eveline 08-31-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1258700)
Aloha !

Ssshhh. Your insecurities are on full display.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I almost love you. When I'm drunk and it's f*ckin' dark. You're as sick as those kids whose parents don't want to have them vaccinated. Sometimes you're right, though, Not that I remember now.

Supersonic 08-31-2019 05:21 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258701)
I almost love you. When I'm drunk and it's f*ckin' dark. You're as sick as those kids whose parents don't want to have them vaccinated. Sometimes you're right, though, Not that I remember now.

So let me get this straight. You come in here all high and mighty acting like a pretentious snob claiming you'll stand up for anyone who gets bullied by me and within just 3 posts you resort to acting like an utter and utterly miserable and despicable character who's keen on giving me "a taste of my own medicine" while I've never gone to these lows you think you're pretecting everyone from unless you try me. Stop your pissing match, it's not doing anyone any favours.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

bonjovi90 08-31-2019 05:23 PM

How about we all step away from here, realize that there's a real life out there and enjoy the last days of summer?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Supersonic 08-31-2019 05:26 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1258703)
How about we all step away from here, realize that there's a real life out there and enjoy the last days of summer?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Now now Dom, let's not pretend all these people are allowed to leave the house, let alone their room without guidance. The world wouldn't be safe.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan