Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wembly 1995 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70022)

Rdkopper 06-12-2017 05:42 AM

Wembly 1995

This stems from another thread...

Can anyone help me break down what is available from the 3 nights at Wembly???

Soundboard vs. Audience (any great quality AUD)

What's on the DVD? What shows were release via SBD? Any other Bsides (any with different mixes)? Is Night 3 the DVD or are there any other confirmed shows???

Basically, is there a list of all songs played from each show that contains all sources???

The more detail the better...

bonjovi90 06-12-2017 02:56 PM

Night 1 is completely available as Pro Shot from the leaked production tapes, but with sound issues during the first 10 or so songs:

Night 2 is pretty well covered. There was the "ABC in concert series" broadcasting 5 songs (Keep The Faith, Hey God, Blood On Blood, Wanted Dead Or Alive, This Ain't A Love Song) and there is an audience video which is just missing out on the last 2 songs:

Night 3: The complete official DVD footage is from that concert and there is a radio broadcast covering the whole show (also showing where they had fixed vocals/instruments on the final release). Furthermore, there are a lot of songs from night 3 which were added as B-sides to various releases.

Rdkopper 06-12-2017 08:05 PM

Awesome Stuff... Thanks so much!!! I pretty much have it all covered..

Do you know where I could find the Night 2 Soundboards?

Keep The Faith
Hey God
Blood On Blood
Wanted Dead Or Alive
This Ain't A Love Song

bonjovi90 06-12-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1225178)
Awesome Stuff... Thanks so much!!! I pretty much have it all covered..

Do you know where I could find the Night 2 Soundboards?

Keep The Faith
Hey God
Blood On Blood
Wanted Dead Or Alive
This Ain't A Love Song

I somewhere have the sound files of it at home where Damned TV and I had worked on for dubbing it to a VHS transfer. But the quality isn't great - the audio is sourced from a VCD. Sounds about this:

Rdkopper 06-13-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1225180)
I somewhere have the sound files of it at home where Damned TV and I had worked on for dubbing it to a VHS transfer. But the quality isn't great - the audio is sourced from a VCD. Sounds about this:

They are on YouTube from another user and some are incomplete while others have that clicking sound in the background...

Your version is a million times better

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Captmorgs 06-13-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1225180)

Wow, that band was on fire!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jovifan93 06-13-2017 12:10 PM

Yeah. But I always thought Hey God is missing something, probably another rhythm guitar. The lick is fine, but it just lacks "power". Also those E-Piano sounds in the verses just never seemed to fit for me...

Rdkopper 06-13-2017 03:14 PM

Damned did a fantastic job collecting all the best qualities from 3 Sources to put a complete show together of Night 3...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk