Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi’s New Jersey mansion is on the market (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70614)

Nige 07-19-2019 09:48 AM

Also all his children will have, or will shortly be moving out and it'll feel empty without them there. Lots of parents move to smaller places when their children have gone.

Totally agree about the decor...that living room is quite hideous!

Supersonic 07-19-2019 12:29 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1257373)
Also all his children will have, or will shortly be moving out and it'll feel empty without them there. Lots of parents move to smaller places when their children have gone.

Totally agree about the decor...that living room is quite hideous!

Yeah, that house needs to be completely redecorated. It just screams eighties/early nineties styling. If I'd have 20 million to spend on housing there's no way I'd spend it on that. I've seen far more beautiful houses at better locations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

faith1985 07-19-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1257374)
Aloha !

Yeah, that house needs to be completely redecorated. It just screams eighties/early nineties styling. If I'd have 20 million to spend on housing there's no way I'd spend it on that. I've seen far more beautiful houses at better locations.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I'd say they wanted it to look like a castle from victorian times. How anyone would love to live in such a place, I don't get it but each one to her or his own. But man, the living room looks so ugly:-D

Lucky0003 07-19-2019 11:19 PM

So if Jon is not buried under a tree on his NJ estate, there will be no “Graceland” for him. Guess he won’t be like Elvis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supersonic 07-20-2019 08:25 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1257387)
I'd say they wanted it to look like a castle from victorian times.

Yeah, but this is the Victorian times mixed with typical American eighties, early nineties design. A lot of wood, drapes and pastel colors everywhere. It's as if time stood still in that interior. And non of it seems to match particularly well either.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

faith1985 07-20-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1257440)
Aloha !

Yeah, but this is the Victorian times mixed with typical American eighties, early nineties design. A lot of wood, drapes and pastel colors everywhere. It's as if time stood still in that interior. And non of it seems to match particularly well either.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I think we can agree that this place is not really worth the time or money to redecorate:-D

YOVANAfromPeru 07-20-2019 10:30 AM

JBJ loves gold and blue.

Walleris 07-20-2019 11:34 AM

Please don't tell me this is because he has another NFL ownership attempt being planned. He can do whatever he wants with his money (and with his assets, such as his mansion), but as a fan, I don't want more long tours of terrible shows.

faith1985 07-20-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1257449)
JBJ loves gold and blue.

I like gold and blue too, just not as curtains combined with awful looking dusty carpets and sofas and some old-fashioned wood

JackieBlue 07-21-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1257454)
Please don't tell me this is because he has another NFL ownership attempt being planned. He can do whatever he wants with his money (and with his assets, such as his mansion), but as a fan, I don't want more long tours of terrible shows.

Notre Dame's colors are blue and gold; but I don't know if Jon was a fan before Jesse played there.