Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

bjcrazycpa 12-26-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1249818)
May 31 will be the first show of Tour 2019? or will there be a leg for the USA before the European Tour?

No US leg that I’m aware of. So May 31st will be the first show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bjcrazycpa 12-26-2018 04:44 PM

Tickets for the two Dublin shows obtained (not sure what tickets my friend bought but I know she got them last weekend). So I’ll be there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 12-26-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1249818)
May 31 will be the first show of Tour 2019? or will there be a leg for the USA before the European Tour?

I don't think they'll do a third leg in the USA. They didn't even do that with successful albums.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

WhamATC 12-26-2018 05:10 PM

I hope they don't do another US leg. Not much reason other than that they have done it twice already.

Thinny 12-26-2018 11:48 PM

They could do a US leg so that the album will go to No. 1 again, and they can brag about the album being number 1 three times!! :mrgreen:

YOVANAfromPeru 12-27-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1249825)
They could do a US leg so that the album will go to No. 1 again, and they can brag about the album being number 1 three times!! :mrgreen:

Honestly, the amount of nonsense on this board is getting out of control. It's mostly pages and pages of rubbish now...
*bad joke*

JBJ has said this year was principally USA; 2019 gonna be Europe and... “Russia just never worked out. So we decided to start the tour there!”

united17 12-27-2018 10:28 AM

Since the last show of this leg is in Tel Aviv, last played in 2015 at the end of the Asia tour is there a chance they may tag on another Asia leg? Hoping (wishful thinking i know) for another Singapore Grand Prix headlining show.

Thinny 12-27-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249826)
Honestly, the amount of nonsense on this board is getting out of control. It's mostly pages and pages of rubbish now...
*bad joke*

At least I stayed on topic...ish! ;)

efpg0708 12-27-2018 08:49 PM

The Jovitalk endless circle:

Oooh they are doing a new tour -> I hope they play Hey God in USA -> Jon’s voice will improve -> woow Jon is sounding good -> hey, if you pause at 2:21 and amplify the sound, you’ll hear Jon nailing that note -> woow, he moved two feet to the right -> JON’S BACK, it’s 2010 again -> hmm, he’s not sounding as good as last show -> I have a feeling that they’ll play Let’s make it baby -> These setlists are really boring -> wow, Jon sounds very bad -> Remember how great he sounded last tour ? -> That’s it, this band is dead -> Oooh they are doing a new tour

YOVANAfromPeru 12-27-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1249827)
Since the last show of this leg is in Tel Aviv, last played in 2015 at the end of the Asia tour is there a chance they may tag on another Asia leg? Hoping (wishful thinking i know) for another Singapore Grand Prix headlining show.

in the Israel promo vid JBJ says that Israel's going to be "the end of a wonderful tour" hihih
https://twitter.com/gilmishali/statu...98569452146688
I still have no idea where to go next year *shrugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1249829)
At least I stayed on topic...ish! ;)

on topic??? what’s that? ja jaja ja ja ja

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1249833)
The Jovitalk endless circle:

Oooh they are doing a new tour -> I hope they play Hey God in USA -> Jon’s voice will improve -> woow Jon is sounding good -> hey, if you pause at 2:21 and amplify the sound, you’ll hear Jon nailing that note -> woow, he moved two feet to the right -> JON’S BACK, it’s 2010 again -> hmm, he’s not sounding as good as last show -> I have a feeling that they’ll play Let’s make it baby -> These setlists are really boring -> wow, Jon sounds very bad -> Remember how great he sounded last tour ? -> That’s it, this band is dead -> Oooh they are doing a new tour

One word: “Habits”.