Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

Walleris 10-29-2018 11:44 AM

Kinda lame how Live Nation Lithuania posted those teases with other countries and it's not included in the dates. I don't expect it to be announced later either as Poland and Estonia are both there and these would be the two countries where Lithuanians will travel to. Not that I REALLY care about it (I live in London now anyway), but I thought it would've been a cool 'first-time ever' thing.

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 11:56 AM

I guess I won't have to get tickets this time round, as I now work at Wembley.....and chances are I'll be in the pit :)

This is all the info on Wembley Stadium's official site:
http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events...-Jovi/Bon-Jovi

And with regards to the different circles, each section has a different wristband and depending on what section you have.....YES, you can leave and return to that section at anytime. Just don't lose the wristband :)

So, these are the current Wembley Stadium gigs next year:

Friday 21st June: Bon Jovi
Saturday 22nd June: Billy Joel
Sunday 22nd June: Eagles
Saturday 29th June: Pink
Sunday 30th June: Pink

So I can't see Bon Jovi adding an extra date "Due to Phenominal Demand" :D

Dave88 10-29-2018 12:05 PM

There's a reserved sector in the stands at Letzigrund for the italian fans willing to travel, apparently priced 170 euros.

What a joke, I hope that sector will be completely empty.

Supersonic 10-29-2018 12:15 PM

Aloha !

I'm working on adding more information in regards to these shows but have to work a bit here as well. I'll add ticket information later. :)

Having looked at the list they're playing rather large venues. There's no way Wembley will be sold out, the last time the band played for a crowd as big as this was over 10 years ago, spread out over 2 dates. I've a feeling at least half of the shows on this list will be struggling with ticket sales.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bounce7800 10-29-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246316)
Aloha !

I'm working on adding more information in regards to these shows but have to work a bit here as well. I'll add ticket information later. :)

Having looked at the list they're playing rather large venues. There's no way Wembley will be sold out, the last time the band played for a crowd as big as this was over 10 years ago, spread out over 2 dates. I've a feeling at least half of the shows on this list will be struggling with ticket sales.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Good work on the OP so far. Every other gig I've been to at Wembley has been Level 1 or standing on the same ticket, so that may take some of the attendance down depending how many they plan to sell. I'm hoping those tickets would be sub £100. They really should be priced competitively if they want to get a good attendance.

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 12:30 PM

Last thing we need is a Rihanna-like fiasco:

Chris_Newton 10-29-2018 12:32 PM

Yea great work with this thread..thanks for the information your providing
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246316)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thinny 10-29-2018 12:33 PM

Prices for Wembley from the above link:

Seated tickets - £75, £85, £95 and £125

Standing tickets £75 & £125

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 12:37 PM

This is probably why I'll give it a miss.....prices and Jon's voice

semigoodlooking 10-29-2018 12:42 PM

I am surprised they went multi-stadium in the UK. They hope to sell around 130,000 tickets (I don't think Wembley is ever configured for capacity in concerts?

He's got some balls taking his voice on the road at this scale. There must be many people behind the scenes are telling him he sounds great.

Thinny, this is your area. Is this a situation where the promoter believes they can shift the tickets? I find it a push to think Jon is just flying in the wind and foolishly believes they can sell it out. He is too shrewd for that in my opinion so must be acting on some kind of knowledge of potential sales (whether he is correct or incorrect we will see). 40,000 at Wembley looks pretty bad, so he must think they are going to sell at least respectable numbers.