Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Captain_jovi 11-24-2019 05:58 PM

This isn't a "Rock and roll shouldn't be about perfection". Jon has sounded off in the decades he was mostly killing it and yeah, that is totally fine and acceptable if the swagger and energy is there. Jon's breathing and volume is a really perplexing thing and I fall more into the positive camp here. The dude needs a break.

Walleris 11-25-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1260077)
This isn't a "Rock and roll shouldn't be about perfection". Jon has sounded off in the decades he was mostly killing it and yeah, that is totally fine and acceptable if the swagger and energy is there. Jon's breathing and volume is a really perplexing thing and I fall more into the positive camp here. The dude needs a break.

What break? They've been doing 30 shows per year. That's not a gruelling tour schedule, that's an elderly statesman's schedule.

Jon is absolutely positively done as a singer, why do we need to still make excuses after years of evidence?

rolo_tomachi 11-25-2019 06:59 PM

When do you think they will release the next single?

Thinny 11-25-2019 07:12 PM

Depends when the album drops. If it's April-ish then I would expect a single February.

Jovi98 11-25-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1260083)
Depends when the album drops. If it's April-ish then I would expect a single February.

I just say that also THINFS had to come out in April and it came out in November....

Thinny 11-25-2019 10:52 PM

April was just a guess, I have no idea what has been said officially or unofficially for the new one...

bonboy25 11-26-2019 08:51 AM

As someone who releases music and keeps an eye out for when their own stuff is being released via google means the album has been uploaded to all the platforms. If you google bon jovi 2020, it has been recognized as an album. This could be just cause there have been so many searches, but I believe its because the album has been uploaded. Saw the CBS interview and they said the album has just been finished, last week. So this could very well be true. Could be sooner than we think. Could be a few months away.

Supersonic 11-26-2019 01:04 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonboy25 (Post 1260092)
As someone who releases music and keeps an eye out for when their own stuff is being released via google means the album has been uploaded to all the platforms. If you google bon jovi 2020, it has been recognized as an album. This could be just cause there have been so many searches, but I believe its because the album has been uploaded. Saw the CBS interview and they said the album has just been finished, last week. So this could very well be true. Could be sooner than we think. Could be a few months away.

As someone who releases music you ought to know better than to think an album has been uploaded (whatever that means?) just because it appears in Google Search results.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JackieBlue 11-26-2019 01:56 PM

I could swear that, at some point, I heard Jon say "around February" because I remember thinking it was odd that around the same time, Phil-X was saying his new album would be released "around February". I also remember hearing "early 2020" which, in my mind, would translate to no later than the first quarter. I'll have to see if I can find sources, though. Regardless, I can't see Jon getting too far into the new year before releasing an album that he deliberately titled Bon Jovi: 2020.

I'm thinking a new single, or the album itself, may drop sometime in January or early February to coincide with the opening of the Soul Kitchen at Rutgers. But that's just a guess.

LeaJovi 11-26-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1260058)

That's.. that's something.. yeah.