Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

steel_horse75 03-29-2017 12:26 PM

Back on topic...

I now have tickets for...

GNR
Metallica
WASP
The Darkness

bounce442 04-21-2017 09:46 AM

I saw Tom Petty tonight at his first show of his 40th-anniversary tour and damn, what a fine show.

He's been number one on my bucket list for a while now and I was worried that he might not "have it" anymore. I had nothing to worry about. It's Good to Be King was a religious experience. In fact, they played 5 songs off the Wildflowers album. If they are playing in your neighborhood I'd highly recommend going... great show!

Next up Counting Crows/ Matchbox 20. I'm thinking about going to see Tonic/Collective Soul/ Our lady Peace. I've seen them all before but I was a big fan of all of them at one time and it sounds fun.

Lucky0003 04-22-2017 04:41 AM

Just Bon Jovi. Don't go to many concerts so I'm able to save up.

Did see Boston, Kansas and Blue Oyster Cult on the same bill last year. Enjoyed the music immensely but there was no show or energy on stage. Jon still can get an audience going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezearis 04-22-2017 09:51 AM

Bryan Adams. Blew my mind. That guy is amazing.

bobbye49 04-24-2017 04:23 AM

Went to 4 Bon Jovi shows. Before that, Melissa Etheridge.

Walleris 04-24-2017 12:30 PM

Queen + Adam Lambert.

I'm quite excited about this one. Saw some videos of Lambert, and while he's no Freddie, he's not trying to be and he hits every high note and more (which Freddie could never do live), so I'll take it for what it is and enjoy it, it's gonna sound great.

Plus, I'm gonna go with my parents who have been lifetime fans of Queens, so I'm happy for them as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1223972)
Bryan Adams. Blew my mind. That guy is amazing.

He really is. Can still hit every high note he could from the 80s. If anything, he actually sounds better now - he maintained his rasp but with a lot more control these days and the high notes have more clarity.

ezearis 04-30-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1224049)
He really is. Can still hit every high note he could from the 80s. If anything, he actually sounds better now - he maintained his rasp but with a lot more control these days and the high notes have more clarity.

I agree. I really like the way his voice sound on recent recordings. I would love if he sold the shows like Bon Jovi does, I'd pay for the one I heard without a doubt (considering his last live releases were acoustic only).

Walleris 06-19-2017 10:54 PM

Saw Coldplay yesterday at Warsaw. Great show as expected, with lots of energy, massive production and great atmosphere. Plus, they really play ALL their hits, which is almost a refreshing thing for a veteran band like them.

Next up is GNR in Gdansk tomorrow, for which I'm excited beyond words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 06-20-2017 10:19 AM

Going to see Spread Eagle in August. Can't wait. Their debut albums is in my all time top 10

kenobi_on_a_prayer 06-21-2017 03:33 PM

Just saw Icehouse on their 40th anniversary tour and had an awesome time.

The last tickets I bought were for Ed Sheeran next year.