Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Spidey5150 07-22-2011 02:14 AM

I'll be seeing Poison & Crue tomorrow night (w/ NY Dolls). It'll be my third time seeing Poison, but i've never seen Crue. That be the reason i'm going as surely seeing Poison twice is/was enough but i'll have a great time screaming along anyways, getting hit on my cougars and what not. I don't know anything by the NY Dolls, but i'm sure they'll be solid.

SamboraQueen21 07-22-2011 02:40 AM

The Airborne Toxic Event... $15 tickets for a club show... pretty pumped!

bonjovi821 07-22-2011 02:54 AM

Even though it wasn't my most recent concerts (it was a week before the 2 Dublin Bon Jovi shows) the most recent ticket I bought was for Motley Crue and Poison. It was a great show and a last-minute ticket purchase and I'm really glad I did.

bonjovi821 07-22-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey5150 (Post 1066739)
I'll be seeing Poison & Crue tomorrow night (w/ NY Dolls). It'll be my third time seeing Poison, but i've never seen Crue. That be the reason i'm going as surely seeing Poison twice is/was enough but i'll have a great time screaming along anyways, getting hit on my cougars and what not. I don't know anything by the NY Dolls, but i'm sure they'll be solid.

Get to the show early. (As you can see in my post above) I saw them recently, and I got to the show half an hour before the time on the ticket and the New York Dolls were almost finished. They were pretty good based on what I've heard for a band with a 40-year career. Poison/Motley Crue were fantastic as well, especially with Tommy Lee's drum-set. ;)

Roxannah 08-02-2011 08:21 PM

Dan Reed acoustic show on October 30th. i'll be counting the days for this one.

life_of_agony 08-06-2011 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxannah (Post 1069946)
Dan Reed acoustic show on October 30th. i'll be counting the days for this one.

Very envious of you, that would be sensational.

Becky 08-06-2011 10:03 PM

Going to see Keith Urban in Knoxville, TN, next Friday and Melissa Etheridge in Biloxi, MS, the next night (600 miles apart). I'm not sure these are the best plans we've made. LOL I've been a fan of Melissa Etheridge for 20 years but I've never seen her live before. I'm looking forward to that. I just hope she doesn't get too political. I've heard she can go off on tangents.

Kathleen 08-06-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1070556)
Going to see Keith Urban in Knoxville, TN, next Friday and Melissa Etheridge in Biloxi, MS, the next night (600 miles apart). I'm not sure these are the best plans we've made. LOL I've been a fan of Melissa Etheridge for 20 years but I've never seen her live before. I'm looking forward to that. I just hope she doesn't get too political. I've heard she can go off on tangents.

I was looking forward to her set at Live Earth, Becky (2007 here at the old Giants Stadium). I think she went on a 20 minute political rant which really put me off. And I happen to agree with her politics, but it was too long and really out of place.

Roxannah 08-08-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1070502)
Very envious of you, that would be sensational.

don't be, you may have a surprise next year :) check out Dan's facebook page, he actually takes the time to post and reply to people's posts. he's just awesome.

Budge 08-08-2011 07:36 PM

I have tickets for Bryan Adams in November.... pretty sad I know but seeing as I went to watch the original Waking Up The Neighbors tour back in 1992 I thought it would be a good idea to go again for the anniversary tour.;-)