Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Friends (Tv Show) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48412)

Rob 01-12-2010 12:39 AM

Yeah it's a good series. Not my favourate and I second what Keeper said about Only Fools and Horses. The other show I like is Phoenix Nights. I wish they'd do another series. Awesome!

As for Friends I think of the guys Joey probably makes me laugh the most. From the girls I'd say Phoebe, though Rachel is hotter than anyone on that show. I like the Episode when she's kissing Joey and he tries to take off her bra and he can't. Her nips look great in that silk dress when she gets frustrated and takes it off her self.

liljovi93 01-12-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 965316)
Amazon uk is(was?) selling the entire series on dvd for less then 50euro so I had to get it for that price. I'd rarely watched Friends since it ended but it's been a treat rewatching the episodes. It really brilliantly funny.

The strange thing about Friends was that it was one of the rare shows (particularly comedies) that improved consistently with time. The last 3 or 4 seasons were definitely the funniest of all, imho.

Rachel is definitely the hottest girl!:)

Couldn't agree more.

The last few series were by far the best.

Chica Guacamole 01-12-2010 11:29 PM

I love Friends :) I've just spent the last two days in bed with food poisoning and watching the complete series boxset (which I got for 20-bargain!!!!) to take my mind of it. I'd totally forgotten how funny the first series is!

Although, I do have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Ross. Most of the time I find him funny, but towards the end of series 2 (I think) when him and Rachel are about to break up I just find him unbearable...

liljovi93 01-13-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chica Guacamole (Post 965440)
I love Friends :) I've just spent the last two days in bed with food poisoning and watching the complete series boxset (which I got for 20-bargain!!!!) to take my mind of it. I'd totally forgotten how funny the first series is!

Although, I do have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Ross. Most of the time I find him funny, but towards the end of series 2 (I think) when him and Rachel are about to break up I just find him unbearable...

Yeah, the first two or three series, he was ok but a bit annoying. After that though, he was just hilarious.

I found the same with Joey. After a few series, he changed and became this slow/dopey character and it really suited hm.

I can't believe we're about to go back to series 1 on e4.

Goldsausage 01-13-2010 09:46 PM

Ross should get his own spin-off show, his own movie, his own chat show - HIS OWN EVERYTHING. I love the man.

Joey, pretty funny.

Chandler - meh.

Phoebe - not sure. Probably my least favourite.

Monica - got better as she got hotter. Seriously, in the last couple of seasons she was schmokin'!

Rachel - real annoying at first, reminds me of all the teenage girls I know. Got pretty cool as the show went on. Nipples became more annoying as I grew up.

Parker - reminds me of me before I hit puberty

Ferret 01-13-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 965281)
Monica... hottest?

Rachel by far!

You're a fool, it's clearly Monica. Man, she's fit as **** in the last few series. Not exactly ugly in the first few either.

Rachel's hot but us guys with taste know Monica's where it's really at :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 965552)
Parker - reminds me of me before I hit puberty

What, so the present day you?

dcj28 01-13-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 965552)
Ross should get his own spin-off show, his own movie, his own chat show - HIS OWN EVERYTHING. I love the man.

Joey, pretty funny.

Chandler - meh.

Phoebe - not sure. Probably my least favourite.

Monica - got better as she got hotter. Seriously, in the last couple of seasons she was schmokin'!

Rachel - real annoying at first, reminds me of all the teenage girls I know. Got pretty cool as the show went on. Nipples became more annoying as I grew up.

Parker - reminds me of me before I hit puberty

WTF is Parker?

Goldsausage 01-13-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 965555)
What, so the present day you?

Oh there's nuttin' wrong with a baby face. I'll stay youthful forever and you'll look like a saggy ol' man :cool: A SAGGY OL' LONELY MAN. BUT I'LL BE THE 60 YEAR OLD WITH TEN DIFFERENT 20 YEAR OLDS HANGING ON MY ARM. BOOYAH.

Quote:

WTF is Parker?
Maybe you know him better as Mr Pen <_<

He's one of Phoebe's ex-boyfriends!

dcj28 01-13-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 965560)

Maybe you know him better as Mr Pen <_<

He's one of Phoebe's ex-boyfriends!

Still doesnt ring a bell but I,m watching the lot at the moment as my daughter had the box set for Xmas. I,m only into the 3rd series so far so I guess i,ll find out at some point.

Goldsausage 01-13-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcj28 (Post 965561)
Still doesnt ring a bell but I,m watching the lot at the moment as my daughter had the box set for Xmas. I,m only into the 3rd series so far so I guess i,ll find out at some point.

Oh he doesn't appear until much later on. And he's only in for like 2 episodes :) But those two episodes were the two greatest episodes ever made!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.