Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Friends (Tv Show) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48412)

liljovi93 01-13-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 965555)
You're a fool, it's clearly Monica. Man, she's fit as **** in the last few series. Not exactly ugly in the first few either.

Rachel's hot but us guys with taste know Monica's where it's really at :cool:

Hahaha, don't get me wrong, she was really nice in the last few series, but Rachel wins it by miles for me.

Have you seen the episode where Rachel & Phoebe go for a night out to some bar and Rachel gets some mans number? Wow!

Goldsausage 01-14-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 965565)
Have you seen the episode where Rachel & Phoebe go for a night out to some bar and Rachel gets some mans number? Wow!

What's with the "Wow!"? It's not had to get a man's number, James.

liljovi93 01-14-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 965660)
What's with the "Wow!"? It's not had to get a man's number, James.

Lmao!

You don't half make me look a tit sometimes haha!

01-15-2010 05:21 PM

mocia is simply gorgeous. rachel is nice but a tad overrated i think.

my favourite friends moment is when ross goes for a date, only to find the woman he's taking to dinner is wearing the same shirt as him! they both take off their coats, realise and then he says 'so this was fun' and they both leave immediately! haha classic.

Dave 1986 06-05-2021 12:48 AM

Friends: The Reunion
 
Did anyone watch Friends: The Reunion?

I was concerned at first with all the celebrity guests that were involved and particularly James Cordon hosting but I ended up really enjoying it. It worked best when it's just the cast talking with each other and doing table-reads of scenes and the other celebrities that appear in it are sidelined which was a relief. The cast clearly love each other and genuinely enjoyed their time making the series. They flat-out confirmed that there will be no new series/episode/film and rightfully so.

bonjovi90 06-05-2021 01:32 AM

I watched it twice and really enjoyed it. Much like you, I was worried when I saw the guest list, but it wasn't done in a way that it took too much off the main characters. And I was happy they rather shared memories than having done another episode (which, given the character of the show, would've been weird). It was a nice wrap-up to one of my favourite shows :)

steel_horse75 06-05-2021 09:56 AM

The one where theyve all had Botox and look weird with the exception of Blanc and Kudrow.

Im so sick of friends. Its on every ****ing day.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave 1986 06-05-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1274013)
The one where theyve all had Botox and look weird with the exception of Blanc and Kudrow.

Im so sick of friends. Its on every ****ing day.

You're not wrong. Lisa Kudrow I think has aged the best considering she's the oldest member of the cast but I think the main offender of them all when it comes to having work done is Courtney Cox. She was my favourite out of all the female characters in terms of hotness (I did like her overall character as well) but I almost can't look at her now.

steel_horse75 06-05-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave 1986 (Post 1274028)
You're not wrong. Lisa Kudrow I think has aged the best considering she's the oldest member of the cast but I think the main offender of them all when it comes to having work done is Courtney Cox. She was my favourite out of all the female characters in terms of hotness (I did like her overall character as well) but I almost can't look at her now.


She looks like the joker.....if he had a stroke.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mo_rizwan 07-11-2021 01:41 PM

Personally, I think the table-reads were a bit pointless.

Overall it could've been better, but I'm glad they did it this way......


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.