Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

Rdkopper 03-14-2019 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1251621)
And I did that on purpose, too! (like the Mona Lisa email drama... >_< jajajaj)

End of the story... lol

Ha... Nothing is worse than the Mona Lisa email drama... I pretend that never happened.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 03-14-2019 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1251622)
Ha... Nothing is worse than the Mona Lisa email drama... I pretend that never happened.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You are right... -_-

Jeeper 03-14-2019 10:38 AM

Sooooo.......back to the Podcasts.

Looking forward to hearing the Kenny Aronoff episode.

It would be good if some of the JT members came on too. There’s a few outspoken members I’m sure we’d all be interested in hearing from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steel_horse75 03-14-2019 11:34 AM

Another thread spammed.

liljovi93 03-14-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1251638)
Another thread spammed.

Are you surprised?

Anyway, I done the podcast with Kenny last night. I have to say, I'm very 50/50 about it. It started off REALLY well. Kenny was very chatty, going in depth about his work and other bits. He seemed like he genuinely loved working with Jon and would love to work with him again.

About 35/40mins into the podcast, I felt it hit a bit of a wall. I ran out of things to say, Kenny covered so many topics in his answers that what I had planned went too fast. It finished quite abruptly unfortunately. He did tell me earlier in the week that he had another interview to do so maybe that was my fault with the time but I barely asked any Q&A stuff and he wanted it over quite quickly it seemed.

Lovely fella. Was asking me questions before we went on air which was nice but I feel l done a shit job at being the host after half an hour or so. All part of the experience though. I'm 14 podcasts in and I've never done anything like this before so it'll come with time. I'm looking forward to posting this podcast still. I did repeat myself a lot and stumbled a lot unfortunately. Ah well.

Lorenza was due to come on the podcast but I got a message this morning saying can't. I think she's been told not too. I'm blocked by Matt as I'm too negative and say what I think too much. Ah well again.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Jeeper 03-14-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1251640)
Are you surprised?

Anyway, I done the podcast with Kenny last night. I have to say, I'm very 50/50 about it. It started off REALLY well. Kenny was very chatty, going in depth about his work and other bits. He seemed like he genuinely loved working with Jon and would love to work with him again.

About 35/40mins into the podcast, I felt it hit a bit of a wall. I ran out of things to say, Kenny covered so many topics in his answers that what I had planned went too fast. It finished quite abruptly unfortunately. He did tell me earlier in the week that he had another interview to do so maybe that was my fault with the time but I barely asked any Q&A stuff and he wanted it over quite quickly it seemed.

Lovely fella. Was asking me questions before we went on air which was nice but I feel l done a shit job at being the host after half an hour or so. All part of the experience though. I'm 14 podcasts in and I've never done anything like this before so it'll come with time. I'm looking forward to posting this podcast still. I did repeat myself a lot and stumbled a lot unfortunately. Ah well.

Lorenza was due to come on the podcast but I got a message this morning saying can't. I think she's been told not too. I'm blocked by Matt as I'm too negative and say what I think too much. Ah well again.

Like you said Jay, you’re only 14 episodes in. And it is a two way thing. As much as you’re the host, there’s an emphasis on the guest too.

Maybe a good idea for future Podcasts would be to have a reserve list of questions that you can use if the conversation is starting to strain a little. Back up questions, if you like.

Keep at it. And as before, it’d be great to have more JT members on.

liljovi93 03-14-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1251641)
Like you said Jay, you’re only 14 episodes in. And it is a two way thing. As much as you’re the host, there’s an emphasis on the guest too.

Maybe a good idea for future Podcasts would be to have a reserve list of questions that you can use if the conversation is starting to strain a little. Back up questions, if you like.

Keep at it. And as before, it’d be great to have more JT members on.

Cheers mate.

Yeah, it's all a learning process. Maybe I'm future, just doing a fans Q&A would work too. I got that many questions yesterday but didn't get through many. I did ask some through the podcast too.

Maybe I need to stop thinking they need to be at least an hour or whatever too and just go with the flow. If it's 30 mins, it's 30 mins.

I'd love some people from here to do one.

Kev, Kathleen, Rdkopper, Seb, bonjovi90 to name a few.

Jeeper 03-14-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1251643)
Cheers mate.

Yeah, it's all a learning process. Maybe I'm future, just doing a fans Q&A would work too. I got that many questions yesterday but didn't get through many. I did ask some through the podcast too.

Maybe I need to stop thinking they need to be at least an hour or whatever too and just go with the flow. If it's 30 mins, it's 30 mins.

I'd love some people from here to do one.

Kev, Kathleen, Rdkopper, Seb, bonjovi90 to name a few.

Yeah exactly. A lot of people don’t have the time to ramble on for an hour and half like me!

I think Kenny is a prime example. Busy guy and he comes across like he can’t keep still for long. Half an hour was probably his limit.

Maybe ask the guests off air if they prefer 30mins or longer.

Deffo would like to listen to those JT podcasts.

steel_horse75 03-14-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1251640)

Does she even work for BJ anymore? Wonder why shes been asked not to (if she has?)

liljovi93 03-14-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1251645)
Does she even work for BJ anymore? Wonder why shes been asked not to (if she has?)

She's always at events with Jon. Whatever solo shows he's doing lately. Was with her about 2-3 weeks ago.