Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

Kevs 09-24-2021 08:57 PM

got my access sorted via a friend in the US's account. I probably wont listen to much as have a life at times but hoping I can catch a live show. looking at the schedule it's China Club 2000 later tonight

rolo_tomachi 09-25-2021 03:22 AM

helter skelter
hey god
prayer
bad name
faith
these days
bed of roses
because the night + DAMNED
something for the pain
blood money
blaze of glory
lay your hands
sleep + papas + jumpin
bad medicine + shout
always
wanted
blood on blood
LIE TO ME
rocking in the free world
love song

what a surprise!
:D

StickToYourGuns45 09-25-2021 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1275629)

helter skelter
hey god
prayer
bad name
faith
these days
bed of roses
because the night + DAMNED
something for the pain
blood money
blaze of glory
lay your hands
sleep + papas + jumpin
bad medicine + shout
always
wanted
blood on blood
LIE TO ME
rocking in the free world
love song

what a surprise!
:D

Amazing!!

What is the quality like? Having trouble getting Sirius to work. Is it like the OWN live album?

bonjovi90 09-25-2021 09:42 AM

Finally the (at least from the looks of it) full 2nd night! Richie was a god at this show and they probably had pulled off my favourite These Days performance of all :)

Pivek 09-25-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1275632)
Finally the (at least from the looks of it) full 2nd night!

Almost... Saturday Night missing.
And good question remains - when It's Hard Letting You Go was played (release on These Days single)?

bonjovi90 09-25-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pivek (Post 1275635)
Almost... Saturday Night missing.
And good question remains - when It's Hard Letting You Go was played (release on These Days single)?

Yeah my head had already combined it with the missing song of the TV broadcast [emoji23]
I gotta take a look at the single but I assume that Letting You Go had been played at the previous night.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

fanofrem 09-25-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1275637)
Yeah my head had already combined it with the missing song of the TV broadcast [emoji23]
I gotta take a look at the single but I assume that Letting You Go had been played at the previous night.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

So sad I can’t listen to this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blazeofglory 09-25-2021 02:09 PM

It doesn’t say which night (It’s Hard) Letting You Go is from on the These Days single. I’d assume it’s from the second night though because they also used Rocking In The Free World as a B-side on that single and we now know that that was played on the second night - unless they played that song both nights.

bonjovi90 09-25-2021 02:19 PM

I'm kinda lead to believe that they might've played Rockin' In The Free World both nights by now.
The single version and the one on OWN are almost identical. However, the B-side had "this is a song Neil Young wrote and we're gonna steal it" in the intro. Plus one line "we got department stores to sell us hay" (These Days single) vs. "we got department stores selling toilet paper" (OWN version) is different.
Other than that, they're basically identical. But I feel they had screwed with the OWN version later on in terms of changing that one line to a recording from a different show.

blazeofglory 09-25-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1275643)
I'm kinda lead to believe that they might've played Rockin' In The Free World both nights by now.
The single version and the one on OWN are almost identical. However, the B-side had "this is a song Neil Young wrote and we're gonna steal it" in the intro. Plus one line "we got department stores to sell us hay" (These Days single) vs. "we got department stores selling toilet paper" (OWN version) is different.
Other than that, they're basically identical. But I feel they had screwed with the OWN version later on in terms of changing that one line to a recording from a different show.

Ah I was just gonna go listen to both versions back to back to compare them, but you were faster than me :D

I can certainly see the song being played both nights.

Now the question is which version did they play on the Sirius broadcast? I don’t have access to that, so I can’t check.